Just got back from x-men

Status
Not open for further replies.

trlnlty

Mar 22, 2005
not too bad... however not blow you away good :confused:

glad that some characters got killed early on :)

I found the movie lacking in abit of depth leh, all action nia... sad that some characters got killed just like that...

Too much mutants liao, no choice the lousy ones must die early. :bsmilie: I haven't watch the movie yet but I read the comics so will know the story line.

I think they should not kill off the characters like that, should have a x-men 4. :(

Vilya said:
I think they should not kill off the characters like that, should have a x-men 4. :(
Didn't you stay till the end of the credits?

OOOPS!!!! ... :embrass:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
who die who die? :bsmilie:

Dont know. I haven't watch yet. :) The most important thing is Wolverine won't and never will die.

Vilya said:

Comfirm have X-Men 4. The main characters still around. :)

dr34mc4st3r said:
if wan to put spoilers remember to put big warning + encode the spoiler text in a colour that blends with the background :bsmilie:
You find me the color and I'll write out the entire show :bsmilie:

espn said:
Didn't you stay till the end of the credits?

OOOPS!!!! ... :embrass:

could you pm me what happened at the end?

i left early

I'm curious how the kid could leech Juggernaut powers. Juggernaut is not a mutant his powers are magical in nature

smtan24 said:
I'm curious how the kid could leech Juggernaut powers. Juggernaut is not a mutant his powers are magical in nature
Correct. But aiyah must make the story more interesting mah. This is one thing I don't like; they change the characters' powers, story line, etc. Where are the Shi'ar when you need them? :cool:

Watcher said:
Correct. But aiyah must make the story more interesting mah. This is one thing I don't like; they change the characters' powers, story line, etc. Where are the Shi'ar when you need them? :cool:

I suppose they will appear in x-men 4. They'll probably clone Xavier and somehow have his enter it or something like that.

wat happened after the credits rolled:

in a remote area within the mountains, a grand villa stood. a nurse was attending to a patient... Charles Xavier.

:)

We see magneto in the park playing with metal chess pieces. He trying to see if he can move the pieces than they cut to the credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.