Just got a Nokia 6510@$88 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mpenza
after trading-in my spoiling 8210 (and dying battery) ;p Is it a good deal?

You need to sign contract also, right?

Originally posted by mpenza
after trading-in my spoiling 8210 (and dying battery) ;p Is it a good deal?

so cheap ????????????????????where???????????? forget canon, forget nikon, buy Nokia.!

need to sign 2 year contract with M1. I'm an existing M1 customer and the new 2 year contract starts from today and not when my original contract ends!!!

I didn't bring the charger so they took the charger in the box as part of the trade-in.

The handphone must be in working condition. Mine was ok except for some funny problems with the LCD from time to time. Luckily no problems showed up during the checking by the staff. I didn't even have the original back cover and they accepted it. But I think you would need the original front cover for the trade-in.

The offer is valid at the M1 Shops and according to them, the offer price (of $238) ends tomorrow.

If you sign up for a new line with the phone (with trade-in or not), you can even get a 2nd 6510@$169! But you need to sign up for another plan.

wow $88 cheap liao loh...

last month i trade in my 8210 for $98...

same thing... gotta sign two years contract...

they dun really check the phone i guess.... so long its in working condition... my 8210 got crack... they oso accept...

Originally posted by sinner1974
wow $88 cheap liao loh...

last month i trade in my 8210 for $98...

same thing... gotta sign two years contract...

they dun really check the phone i guess.... so long its in working condition... my 8210 got crack... they oso accept...

hmm... nothing special I guess with what I got ;p was out of touch for a while and only started looking last week after my handphone started blanking out.... :)

talk about 6510, recently it's been shutting down and rebooting by itself. happens a few times already. But just too lazy to send it for check.

Mine is bought when it's just newly launched, so perhaps your batch might have the problem ironed out already? i don't know.

Originally posted by nutz
talk about 6510, recently it's been shutting down and rebooting by itself. happens a few times already. But just too lazy to send it for check.

Mine is bought when it's just newly launched, so perhaps your batch might have the problem ironed out already? i don't know.

Thanks for the info. didn't encounter any reboot and shutting down problem yet. will keep and look out and exchange within the first week if it happens :)

did you send your phone for software upgrade? apparently, the software upgrades resolve the stability problems for the buggy 8310.

Status
Not open for further replies.