Just for laughs~

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
Ok guys, no offence. I'm half a Nikon user as well since I own a Fuji DSLR. But still, walking past this shop over X'mas, I couldn't help but take a quick snap. :bsmilie:

DSCF3248.jpg

Ok guys, no offence. I'm half a Nikon user as well since I own a Fuji DSLR. But still, walking past this shop over X'mas, I couldn't help but take a quick snap. :bsmilie:

DSCF3248.jpg

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Nothing to apologise leh. heheh... it is just tougue in cheek...or should that be "Dung" in Cheek heheheh

Contextually, I believe the 'Dung' word should be 'Shop'.

But still I'm not well-versed in Vietnamese. Anyone well-versed in Vietnamese care to translate? ;p

This is brilliant! Thanks for sharing this dude! When want to go shooting again? I mean the shotgun and pistol one..

This is brilliant! Thanks for sharing this dude! When want to go shooting again? I mean the shotgun and pistol one..
Hmm.... Not sure if I want to organise it again. I'm sure everyone had great fun the other time though despite being marred by the rain.

Weather these days quite bad, don't want a repeat of that rain thing the other time. Probably earliest timeframe I'm looking at is... March? When the skies clear up~ :D Finger itchy ah? ;p

The Dung here means bravery or courage in vietnamese which is the name of the shop. And also the D without a stroke is not pronounce as the D in english. It sounds more like "Yung" in english. I believe this photo was taken behind the backpackers street, Bhu Vien?

The Dung here means bravery or courage in vietnamese which is the name of the shop. And also the D without a stroke is not pronounce as the D in english. It sounds more like "Yung" in english. I believe this photo was taken behind the backpackers street, Bhu Vien?
Nope. A far way away from Bui Vien though.

I can't recall the exact street name. I just remembered I walked down Le Loi, straight down, its somewhere near Palace Hotel Saigon and Saigon Shopping Center where the Ho Chi Minh Statue on the roundabout is where they've got shops like LV and things like that.

Din bother remembering the street names. I just... well, walked~ ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.