Just for fun?

luckyorange

Jan 13, 2011
Ang Mo Kio
haha was thinking normally where u guys go for shooting day or night during the wkend? And beside doing night shooting at MBS anywhere can go for night shoot? been thinking where but no idea -.-

You should just join the outings. This has been discussed to death multiple times.

quick answer: anywhere you want.

haha was thinking normally where u guys go for shooting day or night during the wkend? And beside doing night shooting at MBS anywhere can go for night shoot? been thinking where but no idea -.-

If you are shooting macro, my friend once told me, any bushes you see can start shooting :)
For Scenery, there are many places in SG, for instance...Mt Faber, ECP, WCP, Hort Park, Pasir Ris Park, Reservoirs (Pierce, Seletar etc), Train Stations, Changi Broadwalk, Punggol (near the waters, sry, can't recall the name), and any places you see (the only limitation is your imagination, which I lack alot in that department)

i like bring a camera to go marina bay sands shoot

Actually anywhere. :)
U can find interesting subjects from HDB estates to industrial areas to commercial areas.

If you are shooting macro, my friend once told me, any bushes you see can start shooting :)
For Scenery, there are many places in SG, for instance...Mt Faber, ECP, WCP, Hort Park, Pasir Ris Park, Reservoirs (Pierce, Seletar etc), Train Stations, Changi Broadwalk, Punggol (near the waters, sry, can't recall the name), and any places you see (the only limitation is your imagination, which I lack alot in that department)

when you say train stations, you refer to mrt ah?