Just for fun?

luckyorange

Jan 13, 2011
Ang Mo Kio
haha was thinking normally where u guys go for shooting day or night during the wkend? And beside doing night shooting at MBS anywhere can go for night shoot? been thinking where but no idea -.-

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
You should just join the outings. This has been discussed to death multiple times.

quick answer: anywhere you want.

SkyStrike

Staff member
Nov 29, 2010
Somewhere
haha was thinking normally where u guys go for shooting day or night during the wkend? And beside doing night shooting at MBS anywhere can go for night shoot? been thinking where but no idea -.-
If you are shooting macro, my friend once told me, any bushes you see can start shooting :)
For Scenery, there are many places in SG, for instance...Mt Faber, ECP, WCP, Hort Park, Pasir Ris Park, Reservoirs (Pierce, Seletar etc), Train Stations, Changi Broadwalk, Punggol (near the waters, sry, can't recall the name), and any places you see (the only limitation is your imagination, which I lack alot in that department)

devond1996

Deregistered
Mar 1, 2011
i like bring a camera to go marina bay sands shoot

Dec 11, 2010
If you are shooting macro, my friend once told me, any bushes you see can start shooting :)
For Scenery, there are many places in SG, for instance...Mt Faber, ECP, WCP, Hort Park, Pasir Ris Park, Reservoirs (Pierce, Seletar etc), Train Stations, Changi Broadwalk, Punggol (near the waters, sry, can't recall the name), and any places you see (the only limitation is your imagination, which I lack alot in that department)
when you say train stations, you refer to mrt ah?

Top Bottom