Just for a laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

teerex

Mar 10, 2003
Singapore
Someone sent this to me and I thought of sharing it here.

Some of you may have read this before. But it's funny, so have
another good laugh. You might like this. This is hilarious... even an Englishman could not construct sentences using numeric, which is exclusive only to Malaysians and Singaporeans.

Ah Lek was asked to make a sentence using 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 n 10. Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again from 10 back to 1.
This is what he came up with...

1 day I go 2 climb up a 3 outside a house to peep. But the couple saw me, so I panic and 4 down. The man rush out and wanted to 5 with me.
I run until I fall 6 and throw up. So I go into 7 eleven and grab some 8 to throw at him. Then I took a 9 and try to stab him. 10 God he run
away.
So, I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7 eleven. Next day, I
call my boss and say I am 6. He said 5, tomorrow also no need to
come back 4 work. He also asks me to climb a 3 and jump down. I don't understand, I so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1.

this is the Post of the Day!!!

hehehehe.... ah lek.... :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

:thumbsup: Solid!!! :thumbsup: :D

teerex said:
Someone sent this to me and I thought of sharing it here.
...Ah Lek was asked to make a sentence using 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 n 10. Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again from 10 back to 1.
This is what he came up with...

Some of these internet jokes had been circulated around for some time.
The last time someone sent me this, the "Ah Lek" was changed to "Phua Chu Kang" ... I was pretty impressed when I first read it... But now? not so funny already :dunno:

what is the difference between a laugh and laughs??

can you quantify laughs?

Very good and funny. :bsmilie:

Will share more as and when I get more. Some of them may be old but still worth a laugh.

The series of Mr. Bean is very old, but everytime I watch it I still laugh my head off.

Status
Not open for further replies.