just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

denniskee

Oct 26, 2003
bukit batok
Visit site
i have join cs since 2003. since than, i have read many post saying they will break people's bone for whatever issues that had been discussed at that point of time.

let not talk about who is right or wrong, if they will be arrested and charge in court etc.

what i am curious is, what makes them so confident of their ability to break others bones should there be a need?

1) because they have been in street fight since young.
2) they learn some form of martial art, be it in school, army etc.
3) they are super confident about their physically big size(not fat).
4) they only pick on those physically smaller than them or alone and think this one can makan one. when opponent is same or bigger or in groups, they will be shun away.
5) talk only mah, not need money, more over, it is internet, u dont see me, i dont see u. so anyhow talk lor.
6) watch too much movies, play too much violence game, start to fantercise.

most, if not all martial art instructors will, i believe, tell the students, be street smart, dont get into a fight by all means, if can, run away from one.

understand, martial arts is nowhere like street fights. it is everything and anything goes, no protection and no turning back once started. regrets is more often true than feel of victory.

also, old chinese saying,
there is sky beyond sky, people beyond people.

courtesy goes a long way, my big ego friends.

Last edited:
Really, I've not read anything like that before.

Dennis, relax. You know my size, there's no way I can break anyone's bones. I can only break their hearts. Or bite only.

Last edited:
Err.... when you refer to "Breaking People's Bones".... are you refering to using the FIST.... or just using the keyboard ?? :bsmilie:

going out to do street shoot liao, hope i dont come across those who will break photogs bones.:sweat::sweat:

pls handle me with gentle care, talk to me nicely, i will be good and most time, will delete on ur request.:angel::angel:

Dennis, relax. You know my size, there's no way I can break anyone's bones. I can only break their hearts. Or bite only.

Same. I haven't read anything like that here before leh.

I only use wand, not fist. :lovegrin:

fresh from last night

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=476312&page=8

edit : fresh from last night was some mis-communication, seiji87 is quoting someone else.

Last edited:

O mai tian. You bite also? :bigeyes::

wah, better stay far far away from u guys man.:eek::sweat:

i have join cs since 2003. since than, i have read many post saying they will break people's bone for whatever issues that had been discussed at that point of time.

let not talk about who is right or wrong, if they will be arrested and charge in court etc.

what i am curious is, what makes them so confident of their ability to break others bones should there be a need?

1) because they have been in street fight since young.
2) they learn some form of martial art, be it in school, army etc.
3) they are super confident about their physically big size(not fat).
4) they only pick on those physically smaller than them or alone and think this one can makan one. when opponent is same or bigger or in groups, they will be shun away.
5) talk only mah, not need money, more over, it is internet, u dont see me, i dont see u. so anyhow talk lor.
6) watch too much movies, play too much violence game, start to fantercise.

most, if not all martial art instructors will, i believe, tell the students, be street smart, dont get into a fight by all means, if can, run away from one.

understand, martial arts is nowhere like street fights. it is everything and anything goes, no protection and no turning back once started. regrets is more often true than feel of victory.

also, old chinese saying,
there is sky beyond sky, people beyond people.

courtesy goes a long way, my big ego friends.

Talks are free leh, many can said whatever they want online but it's a total different thing in real life :)

ANd dun think anyone will want to try to break your bones lor kekekeke

dennis... just remember 1 thing ok...

if u fall, i go flat... u dun even have to lift a finger and u break all my bones...

Dancing moves again??? :bsmilie:

I can only break their hearts. Or bite only.
:bigeyes: hahahaha

who????

I'll be your shield to prevent you from bone breaking.
I'll be your hammer to break people's bones.
Please give me $$$$ for me to do these service for you. :bsmilie:

I'll be your shield to prevent you from bone breaking.
I'll be your hammer to break people's bones.
Please give me $$$$ for me to do these service for you. :bsmilie:

999 is free lor hahahaha

Violence should always be a last resort, better to avoid it in the first place :) Most people give empty threats in the hope that threats of violence can yield compliance.

people online want to appear macho what

come to real thing they roll on floor and pee

Status
Not open for further replies.