Just curious. Are there any ladies photographers here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hOrizoNsKy

Mar 18, 2005
Wish to know if there is any to organise all ladies photography outing. ;)

That will be fun :D

Hi there!

Think there are a few female photographers lurking here... juz tt they're not as active compared to the males...

Wah... "all-female" photo outing ah... Look fwd to tt man, if it becomes reality... Do count me in! ;)

Check with the Mods, there`s a female only forum. Access restricted, mods have to confirm ID and gender before you can enter.

I can confirm hOrizoNsKy is a girl, :bsmilie:

TMC said:
Check with the Mods, there`s a female only forum. Access restricted, mods have to confirm ID and gender before you can enter.

yep, so u all can organize ur all female shoots from there too. :)

limkopi said:
Hi there!

Think there are a few female photographers lurking here... juz tt they're not as active compared to the males...

Wah... "all-female" photo outing ah... Look fwd to tt man, if it becomes reality... Do count me in! ;)

can do can do :sweatsm:

TMC said:

who should i seek :dunno:

NMSS_2 said:
:dunno:

TMC said:
Interesting... din know its existence here...

why is it that men are more into photography compared to women?
it's pretty strange

Probably women spend all their time and money on shoes :dunno:

From a girl's point of view..I just don't see what is the hoo-haa about taking picture perfect photos...A camera for most girls serve just as an equiqment to capture lasting memory. :bsmilie:

dilys said:
why is it that men are more into photography compared to women?
it's pretty strange

Maybe because MOST (not all) women prefer teeny weeny 1-click camera and MOST (not all) guys prefer "macho" complicated cameras. In clubs and bars, most women are equipted with these compact cameras.

Hammerklavier said:
Probably women spend all their time and money on shoes :dunno:

Because most women do earn money, and don't spend much on other genders.... we do have enough to buy camera equipments ;)

hmm .. see is can get a outing between guys and gals ..

:) should be great ,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.