just bought a BenQ DC2300

Status
Not open for further replies.

mothership

Dec 25, 2003
as a total newbie into digital world, i thought that buying these cheaper Benq Dc2300 would be enough and indeed it's a easy point ans shoot w/o frills camera. However, I'm still trying hard to figure out the features such as it's possibility to use as a webcam? becos' my Orite VC3110 can do that and even has recording of both sound & video. So, anyone sharing this Dc2300, can share your tips or etc? I like the LCD, it's much bigger than my Orite but then each has it's pros & cons, the Orite LCD screen is small, but the image quality from this LCD viewing is very good than the BenQ. Ok, if I have the chance to try out this Canon A-200, do you think it will be better than these 2? Will the A-200 have zoom that can surpass this Benq and also macro shots of fine details? Thanks

Of course Canon A200 is better than BenQ or DC2300. :D Slowly you will know what i trying to mean cos these kind of camera with webcam is for beginner not really a good digital camera. ;(

Some brands promise you to take photo with up to 4.0 or 3.0 mega pixel but when the sun goes down, see what pic can u take? The white balance and ISO won't stronge enough for you to take a good pic during nite time.

Again, the noise reduction also is a big problem :dunno: . to qoute you something over here, always remember "Good thing no cheap thing, cheap thing no good thing!". :bsmilie:

Anyway, the only best part is these camera can use as webcam where the normal digital camera liek Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic,Leica, Canon can't do it! :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.