Just being curious : anyone SHooting Hungry Ghost Fest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nebula

Mar 7, 2004
Singapore
Just being Curious.. is there anyone shoots the happening ard us b4 (e.g worshipping..) if yes..care to share your experience and your views? if no.. will you be interested for a try? or ??? :think:

Be more careful.. or "brother n sister" will standing beside when u shooting :blah: :faint: :sweat:

haiyo. can shoot lar... shoot qi yue ge tai lors.... if u shoot the worshipping part right, then must be careful and respectful la... just my piece of advice. :p

I think i would be shooting some worshipping parts too... it's like a part of Chinese culture and i think it would be quite an interesting project... cos most of it is at night and i think mostly should be handheld....

And another thing to ponder... Will the 'brothers and sisters' get caught on digital??????? seems like from wad i see on tv, all those pictures were film or video... wonder if on digital can or not... hmmmz...

weevil84 said:
And another thing to ponder... Will the 'brothers and sisters' get caught on digital??????? seems like from wad i see on tv, all those pictures were film or video... wonder if on digital can or not... hmmmz...

u better hope u wun capture any!!!!!! if not u will :faint:.....

weevil84 said:

:faint: :faint: :faint:

ralphii82sg said:
if u have any plans.. count me in
;)

Me Too! I will focus on the shadows

I also wan
But Mum already warned me not to take any fotos on any Hungry Ghost Fst.
She said better to dun play play :( :nono: :nono:

i did shoot before (eg. burning incense by the rd side, n getai with opera performances, huge heap of smouldering incense paper ash etc). didnt see any beings from other dimensions thoh.

Status
Not open for further replies.