just a question..

Status
Not open for further replies.
any1 knws where i can find e older fairlady seris?? namely e 240zx,260zx,280zx or 300zx?? wld really want buy it if possible..

cheers,
reginald

you can forget bout the 240sx & 280z. never heard of the 260 though.

the 300zx is a good car to get. try some dealers into sports car collection. the usual car dealers may not want to carry them due to high depreciation cost.

or try eunos carmart and those exotic car dealers in east coat area, tanglin and bukit timah.

or get in touch with a broker, he will know where to find the cheese.

you can forget bout the 240sx & 280z. never heard of the 260 though.

the 300zx is a good car to get. try some dealers into sports car collection. the usual car dealers may not want to carry them due to high depreciation cost.

or try eunos carmart and those exotic car dealers in east coat area, tanglin and bukit timah.

or get in touch with a broker, he will know where to find the cheese.

thanks!! i prefer e zx seris more actually..:) but if i can get e sx or e z i dont really mind.. they look pretty similiar actually.. only e300looks very different..

thanks!! i prefer e zx seris more actually..:) but if i can get e sx or e z i dont really mind.. they look pretty similiar actually.. only e300looks very different..

yes i had a 300z before. lovely to handle though the steering a lil too light to my liking. otherwise, it is an awesome car. i prefer the 300 styling to the 350.

as for the retro 280z or earlier models, its a rare find indeed. its a good car, but parts and maintainence will be a hassle as the local dealers will not likely stock them anymore.

if you can find, go for the 300z non turbo model. it has enough power for singapore roads. the twin turbo model is a lil troublesome to maintain due to its age.

these are definitely coe cars. dont pay too much above the tag as they would have zero paper value other than export plus remaining coe value.

get a five speed model. its a lovely car to drive.

i think the 300zx all scrapped already. i only seen 2 in my life. the s14 might be tough as well.

i think the 300zx all scrapped already. i only seen 2 in my life. the s14 might be tough as well.

There were quite afew in singapore. i even saw a mitshibishi 3000gt in the past. Also, i had seen a LHD Fiero in siglap area.

the best car i saw was a 4Runner LHD version (embassy car)

There were quite afew in singapore. i even saw a mitshibishi 3000gt in the past. Also, i had seen a LHD Fiero in siglap area.

the best car i saw was a 4Runner LHD version (embassy car)

yup. my friend had the gto for awhile. not an impressive car though. way too heavy. might be better for track but we smoked it on the roads. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.