Just a phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P4250308a.jpg

My mobile phone rising to the occasion... :) Just for fun... feeling way too bored...

it sure looks like only the top of the phone is on the ground and the bottom off the ground. Look like you put some blutack underneath leh... :dunno:

benedium said:
it sure looks like only the top of the phone is on the ground and the bottom off the ground. Look like you put some blutack underneath leh... :dunno:

i assure you, I did not use blutack or anything at all... :angel: I guess the fluorescent lamp was too strong (notice that the colours of the corner of the phone seemed burnt?) this was a 'lucky' shot :sweatsm:

very nice effect.. but I don't quite get how the setup works. care to elaborate?

yanyewkay said:
very nice effect.. but I don't quite get how the setup works. care to elaborate?

Hi yanyewkay,

Thanks but like I mentioned before, this was a 'lucky' shot.

Tried again but did not achieve the same effect... must try it again when I have the time. Attached below is a photo of the simple setup. ;p

A correction to my earlier post of the rough sketch for the setup, the camera should be in horizontal position and not held vertical as I have drawn.

P4270374.jpg

simple setup good effect :thumbsup: good play with lights

:thumbsup:

maybe David Blaine uses this technique for his levitation stunt... :think:

petaflopz said:
Hi yanyewkay,

Thanks but like I mentioned before, this was a 'lucky' shot.

Tried again but did not achieve the same effect... must try it again when I have the time. Attached below is a photo of the simple setup. ;p

A correction to my earlier post of the rough sketch for the setup, the camera should be in horizontal position and not held vertical as I have drawn.

P4270374.jpg

The fluorescent light could be place a little higher. Try to see if this works. The floating effect is actually a reflection from fluorescent.

Status
Not open for further replies.