Just a new start to "food" photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

BikerPh0t0z

Mar 24, 2009
Hi guys. Here are some shots i took. Its my first start at "food" photography, altho the photos didnt show any food pictures, but the menu instead. =X But comments are welcomed! The photos are taken at the BakerzIn Restaurant. Here they are..

Curry for you?
3720785327_1f60ce8c8e_o.jpg

Mmmm... Freshhh Meaattt (Dota lol)
3720785261_e8e76b1e22_o.jpg

interesting concept
hope to see more

Hi guys. Here are some shots i took. Its my first start at "food" photography, altho the photos didnt show any food pictures, but the menu instead. =X But comments are welcomed! The photos are taken at the BakerzIn Restaurant. Here they are..

Curry for you?
3720785327_1f60ce8c8e_o.jpg

Mmmm... Freshhh Meaattt (Dota lol)
3720785261_e8e76b1e22_o.jpg

Number 1 is nice... New style, fresh idea... Neeed more DOF to show the curry photo more. And also are those funny reflections on the spoons your own reflection? Take note.

Number 2 is a bit odd. Why not follow the same directions as in Number 1.

Cheers

Last edited:
Really nice shots, Like the way you have layed everything out, Like the other guy said could have done with less blur on the curry photo.
Guess its trial and error :), Hoping to see some more!

Number 1 is nice... New style, fresh idea... Neeed more DOF to show the curry photo more. And also are those funny reflections on the spoons your own reflection? Take note.

Number 2 is a bit odd. Why not follow the same directions as in Number 1.

Cheers

I see. Im currently using a PoS cam to take these shots, any idea how to play with its DOF? I havent try playing with DOF yet. :embrass: Oh ya hahaha. Didnt notice that. Its actually the reflection of the lighting above. :)

Hmm would love to, but then it kinda lacks originality, cause i find that photos with repetitive theme kinda 'plain', as the way it is taken can be predicted even before you see the photo.

Last edited:
Really nice shots, Like the way you have layed everything out, Like the other guy said could have done with less blur on the curry photo.
Guess its trial and error :), Hoping to see some more!

Thanks. :) Shall correct that error in the future. Was kinda dissappointed too that the curry shot was blurred. :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.