Just a advice....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata76

Apr 15, 2009
Singapore
www.flickr.com
for those who saw a video clip 1min 40 seconds of the cutting off fingers and lastly head of the Sabah thingy...if it appeared on ur feeds..just ignore it or watch..BUT please dun share...can't imagine little kids who happen to watch it..

damn..i just watched it..only like first 10 seconds..then stopped watching...zzzzzzzz...i block that person too..lol...:cry:

On a separate note, I have seen the execution of the maid in Saudi on Youtube as well. I don't understand why anyone would want to share such images worldwide. Gruesome and grotesque!

Google 'snuff films.'

:O i used to think Snuffy was the best friend of Big Bird

for those who saw a video clip 1min 40 seconds of the cutting off fingers and lastly head of the Sabah thingy...if it appeared on ur feeds..just ignore it or watch..BUT please dun share...can't imagine little kids who happen to watch it..

damn..i just watched it..only like first 10 seconds..then stopped watching...zzzzzzzz...i block that person too..lol...:cry:

it's not him. that video from mexico narco wars.

The torture and killing of Sabah police by the intruders? Can PM me the link?

Status
Not open for further replies.