JURONG BIRD PARK. Sun 9th September

Status
Not open for further replies.

elias601

Aug 3, 2007
Pasir Ris
Sorry the thread was accidentally closed. So, I am reposting it ;p

Jurong Bird Park shooting Latest updates:
Those going this Sunday 9th Sept. Meet at Entrance at 9am SHARP.

1. Dan and wife
2. CyberJames and GF
3. Darrell
4. Ray aka Deadend
5. Me aka Elias601
6. at8851

ALL ARE WELCOME.
Please bring along your cam, lenses AND TRIPOD. All day affair. Entrance Fees $18 per pax.
(To Get to Jurong Bird Park , Take Train to Boon Lay Station. There is a Bus at the Bus Interchange to Jurong Bird Park)

maybe i'll join

maybe i'll join

You are welcome, just put your name here...

190568419-M.jpg

Sorry the thread was accidentally closed. So, I am reposting it ;p

1. Dan and wife
2. CyberJames and GF
3. Darrell
4. Ray aka Deadend
5. Me aka Elias601
6. at8851
7.htthach

ALL ARE WELCOME.
Please bring along your cam, lenses AND TRIPOD. All day affair. Entrance Fees $18 per pax.
(To Get to Jurong Bird Park , Take Train to Boon Lay Station. There is a Bus at the Bus Interchange to Jurong Bird Park)

Sorry the thread was accidentally closed. So, I am reposting it

1. Dan and wife
2. CyberJames and GF
3. Darrell
4. Ray aka Deadend
5. Me aka Elias601
6. at8851
7.htthach
8.Snapzlover
9.Morphis

ALL ARE WELCOME.

Morphis is joining us? then must dress well and consider wearing makeup... i'm sure he's not going for the birds.. but for all of us... :think::bsmilie:

Well, he miss his walking stick last night.:dunno:

Morphis is joining us? then must dress well and consider wearing makeup... i'm sure he's not going for the birds.. but for all of us... :think::bsmilie:

No I already told him, to concentrate on shooting ONLY AT THE BIRDS....THE FEATHERED KIND. So you can relax...:D

No I already told him, to concentrate on shooting ONLY AT THE BIRDS....THE FEATHERED KIND. So you can relax...:D

hahaa.. i dun care actually.. if he wanna pay $18 entry fee to shoot us.. :bsmilie:

haha... i dun think he will waste his $$ on us lah...

hahaa.. i dun care actually.. if he wanna pay $18 entry fee to shoot us.. :bsmilie:

hi guys
so the outing tomorrow still on right?
any contact number that i can use in case?
my number is 92767087, my name is Thach

Ok. Since gettin shot at getz ya so uneasy, I wun waste any memory card bytes unless ya suddenly grow feather. K?:bsmilie:

any phone number guys?

back home already..
very very tired..
actuallly i didn't sleep last night cos i need to finish up my study that i know i won't be able to do after the shooting.. :confused:

thanks everyone who went for the trip! i enjoyed it so much!!
sorry that my english is not so good and also i dont speak the dialect u guys speak lei...:embrass:
will try to learn more from u guys next time.. hehehe

but today is really a nice trip!!
looking forward to our next outing!!!
also looking forward to all of your photos.. especiall Thach's and Cyberjame's one.. =P
and Thach please don't post any photos of my pimples online... :nono:

and Morphis, remember to post the handsome guy's photo please, very important!! hehehe.. ;)

gonna go shower and probably go to bed soon.. :hung:

back home already..
very very tired..
actuallly i didn't sleep last night cos i need to finish up my study that i know i won't be able to do after the shooting.. :confused:

thanks everyone who went for the trip! i enjoyed it so much!!
sorry that my english is not so good and also i dont speak the dialect u guys speak lei...:embrass:
will try to learn more from u guys next time.. hehehe

but today is really a nice trip!!
looking forward to our next outing!!!
also looking forward to all of your photos.. especiall Thach's and Cyberjame's one.. =P
and Thach please don't post any photos of my pimples online...

and Morphis, remember to post the handsome guy's photo please, very important!! hehehe.. ;)

gonna go shower and probably go to bed soon.. :hung:

LOL... okok let outing i switch to channel 5. ;p

Thanks Morphis for the ride home man ! :thumbsup::lovegrin:
haha, i'm home ! super duper tired. I also cannot believe i can lug around 10kg from 9am to 6pm haha, i'll be rambo in no time. :bsmilie:

Today was very fun to me thanks to you guys. :thumbsup:
my images are loading ...
hope that not too many out of focus pictures :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.