JediForce4ever

Aug 16, 2005
Singapore, CanonGraphers.org
Junior CSers Gathering
14th December 2007
Singapore Botanic Gardens
Meet at Tanglin Gate, 4.30pm
Those who do not know how to get there, we can meet up at Orchard MRT at 3.45pm

Going according to the guidlines of the orginal JCSers gathering thread this outing is opened to CSers in Secondary School only.:)

This outing is not so much of an award winning photo hunt, but more of a get-together for the Junior CSers to get to know each other.All Junior CSers are welcome, regardless of equipment or whatever.We are all here to learn from one another :D

Please confirm your attendance and PM me your contact number.
Also indicate if you are meeting us at Tanglin Gate or Orchard MRT.

1.jediforce4ever-Orchard

oh man i cant make it on the 14th :( is there an alternative date?

Junior CSers Gathering
14th December 2007
Singapore Botanic Gardens
Meet at Tanglin Gate, 4.30pm
Those who do not know how to get there, we can meet up at Orchard MRT at 3.45pm

Going according to the guidlines of the orginal JCSers gathering thread this outing is opened to CSers in Secondary School only.:)

This outing is not so much of an award winning photo hunt, but more of a get-together for the Junior CSers to get to know each other.All Junior CSers are welcome, regardless of equipment or whatever.We are all here to learn from one another :D

Please confirm your attendance and PM me your contact number.
Also indicate if you are meeting us at Tanglin Gate or Orchard MRT.

1.jediforce4ever-Orchard
2.ceecookie (TBC)

I can't make it on the 14th.

good attempt...but. are u all gonna shoot on that day? or just chit chat? coz the timing really not appropiate for shoots...unless u all wanna do night macro or stalk ppl like commandos lah...;p

Yeah the timing quite terrible...

try making it around noon?

good attempt...but. are u all gonna shoot on that day? or just chit chat? coz the timing really not appropiate for shoots...unless u all wanna do night macro or stalk ppl like commandos lah...;p

totally agree with that i love doing macro early in the morning insects are much more active

wah relax bro...no need to get so unhappy...street photography at SBG? street of trees,flowers or insects? :think: u wun have enough good light to get gd contrast.. might as well meet at orchard...have dinner...then street photography on christmas lights..just my 2 cents:)

wah relax bro...no need to get so unhappy...street photography at SBG? street of trees,flowers or insects? :think: u wun have enough good light to get gd contrast.. might as well meet at orchard...have dinner...then street photography on christmas lights..just my 2 cents:)

yeah that seems as quite an interesting point:D

the sunsets at eco lake quite nice... you wont get the sun tho. but u will be able to capture the reflections off the lake. the swans might come to disturb a little. :D

wouldnt mind joining. junior = 21 and below?

Status
Not open for further replies.