Junior CSers Gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momento Del Cielo

Nov 3, 2007
:)FOR ALL SECONDARY SCHOOL CSERS ONLY: Hey, any fellow snappers who're still in secondary skool? It's skool hols already, wanna get together and shoot next week? I'll be free after 28 Nov, when my camp ends.:)

Is a sec sch student who has done his Os eligible?
If so,hope to join u guys.

Additionally,may i suggest putting the meetup on the 1st week of December?

Is a sec sch student who has done his Os eligible?
If so,hope to join u guys.

Additionally,may i suggest putting the meetup on the 1st week of December?

come come.... 4 Dec that week?

Yes yes! got my 400D and 50mmf1.8 today! where do you guys want to shoot, let list down our names then we think of a place for the number of people??

1. Delon (15)

just signed up for other outings leh.... hope to learn more for the sifus in this forum....

where the rest of you stay? me stay punggol area

we can plan where to go after mentioning where we live, wish that more can join us all.

me! me! I want to join, but I only come back after 9th leh...:D

Hmm..why dont we put the meetup location somewhere central so in order to pose no inconvienance to all parties?

How about Botanical Gardens?

Hope the date will be somewhere around 1st to 7th or 13th-16th.The rest of December i be away for vacation.

Cheers.

:)FOR ALL SECONDARY SCHOOL CSERS ONLY: Hey, any fellow snappers who're still in secondary skool? It's skool hols already, wanna get together and shoot next week? I'll be free after 28 Nov, when my camp ends.:)

can i wear my old sec school uniform and pretend? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

hahaas. this is funny! im a secondary school student. =p

Rex,17, stay near sengkang.

:( Then what about me? I am 10 yo going to be in Pr 5 next year, owned a Canon 350D...
:dunno:

Kimmy

Woah so young started using dSLR already, fortunate man! can organise one outing for the Juniors CSers for december?

Woah so young started using dSLR already, fortunate man! can organise one outing for the Juniors CSers for december?

Haaaa Never too young or never too old to learn. Its all in the mind. Afterall, age is just a number. My younger sister already doing well with her PNS :bigeyes:

Haaaa Never too young or never too old to learn. Its all in the mind. Afterall, age is just a number. My younger sister already doing well with her PNS :bigeyes:

little girl,let me guess - your father owns a dSLR?

little girl,let me guess - your father owns a dSLR?

Nah, no way,:nono: I have never even seen him shoot a pic before:bsmilie: Dont need to guess la....not important...just a hobby that I am enthusiastic to learn. ANyway, I got that as my 10th birthday present as I had been using the PNS all along.....

Nah, no way,:nono: I have never even seen him shoot a pic before:bsmilie: Dont need to guess la....not important...just a hobby that I am enthusiastic to learn. ANyway, I got that as my 10th birthday present as I had been using the PNS all along.....

Be careful not to drop your dSLR and lens.They're more fragile than P&S.
Btw,i noticed that you had joined an outing in the past(http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=310214).Was somebody accompanying you?

Status
Not open for further replies.