Jungfraujoch, Switzerland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinichi

Jun 20, 2004
689a354f.jpg

Not sure issit well taken ... Comments are welcome :)

the snow is slightly blown-out. but, understandable lah. sunlight reflection off snow playes hell with ur camera's metering. i think someone once posted that try shooting a bit under to bring out the details.

other than dat, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: man... i love switzerland.... where else did u go? any more pics?

imho a very good attempt. by shooting under u probably wun get the real white of snow. it'll turn out greyish. i personally prefer it as it is. ;)

nightwolf75 said:
the snow is slightly blown-out. but, understandable lah. sunlight reflection off snow playes hell with ur camera's metering. i think someone once posted that try shooting a bit under to bring out the details.

other than dat, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: man... i love switzerland.... where else did u go? any more pics?

Well too bad i didn't have a light filter when i was at switzerland ... i guess the picture will turn out better if i had one. It's my first time shooting (virgin) LOL ... yeah ... i've shot quite alot of pics (1k +) when i was there. Went to switzerland and France ... will post more to listen to more opinions. :)

Did you take photo through a tinted glass (from the viewing hall at the coffee area)? That may explain why colour is a little off.

Status
Not open for further replies.