June 2009 Pentax Outing - June 13th and 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the shutter sound was really amazing... my right brain thinks the camera is too light and feels like a toy camera, but my left brain reminded my right brain the many times during my trips how I wished for a lighter camera! In the end my right brain lost! The menu was also very nice, and it flips according to the orientation of the camera (like my handphone). The guy had to pry the K-7 off my hands.. :sweatsm:

Oh yeah, when I took a few pics with the K-7, I noticed it was over-exposed. Then I realized after checking the menu that someone had set the EV compensation to +3.3 (or +3.7?)! Naughty...

Must do an early welcome to a Pentax convert. Welcome Welcome Welcome . . .

Must do an early welcome to a Pentax convert. Welcome Welcome Welcome . . .

Wah, so early? My camera not here yet! I still have to save up for a nice Pentax lens... and battery grip... and flash... and.... *gasp*!

I have taken the first step - I have already bought the 16GB Sandisk SDHC at the PC Show (my other workhorses use CF). :p

Wah, so early? My camera not here yet! I still have to save up for a nice Pentax lens... and battery grip... and flash... and.... *gasp*!

I have taken the first step - I have already bought the 16GB Sandisk SDHC at the PC Show (my other workhorses use CF). :p

WEll, you have pre-ordered it and that shows a commitment to the brand. So of course must welcome you. Do join us in our outings too . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.