June 13th: Pentaxian Outing at Wakeboard Competition Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMGP7767.jpg

IMGP7768.jpg

Lawrance, i was playing with the new kit lens 18-55 WR when you shoot FW from his back.:bsmilie:

IMGP7710.jpg

Ya la! this angle better,if not i will be going to "bark":angry: again & this time the sudject is
FW..:bsmilie:

Didn't shoot many actions on the first day, here are some candid shots from there (all taken by K-7 and F*300/4.5):
K7FW6745_s.jpg

FW, this combo is surely a 'hit' ... glad i made the right choice! :)

This one must be Robinhook's *istD and Schneider Kreuznach 85mm F4.

Yeah, finally got one shot of my Schneider,...Thanks, creampuff!
BTW, sharp shots from you, even my beard,man! dun know what to say liao.
Cool, really cool

Not fair ler... fengwei, your shots taken with the K-7 just blows away my feeble efforts with my K20D... especially those action shots of the wake boarding gals :cry:

K-7... yummy :thumbsup: K20D... ho-hum :thumbsd:

Heihei, I guess I did have the advantage of a better camera on that day ;) Dump your K20D and get ready for the new K-7 :bsmilie:

Wow!:bigeyes: Excellent shots fengwei, the shots with the K-7 really :thumbsup:.

Thanks Des. It's a lucky shot actually, the light was great, and I didn't even need to do any crop, one of the better candid or portrait shots I've got w/ the new camera :)

Took just a few photos that day. Went there mostly to check out the K-7.

K20D + 50-135

Hunting the Hunter!

Airconvent, did you get your netbook finally? When I had left, prices hadn't dropped below SG$560 (LG netbook).:(

K20D + 55-300 (IIRC)

Took just a few photos that day. Went there mostly to check out the K-7.

K20D + 50-135

Hunting the Hunter!

Airconvent, did you get your netbook finally? When I had left, prices hadn't dropped below SG$560 (LG netbook).:(

haha..nice ones!
Yup...in fact I was buying it when you were leaving. $569. Probably will drop another $20 nearer to 9pm but I did not wait. :)

haha..nice ones!
Yup...in fact I was buying it when you were leaving. $569. Probably will drop another $20 nearer to 9pm but I did not wait. :)

Thanks!:)

SG$569 is still a good deal:thumbsup:
How do you like it so far?

I was almost set to buy a new laptop, but dnaxe convinced me otherwise.:sweat::devil: Now I can divert those resources towards photo gear instead.

Thanks!:)

SG$569 is still a good deal:thumbsup:
How do you like it so far?

I was almost set to buy a new laptop, but dnaxe convinced me otherwise.:sweat::devil: Now I can divert those resources towards photo gear instead.

not too bad but crappy thing is it came with an extended battery (5 hrs) which made it more bulky. I would have preferred to pay lesser for a flushed slim battery (3 hrs).
So now your resources can be diverted under the folder "K7" ? :D
Now that I have gotten the notebook (which I probably will seldom use!), my finances are more limited for the new K7...will evaluate further.
Wished I had brought along the 18-250 lens. Then at least the people I take will not look like ants but I am pretty amazed by the shots taken so far in here. Some of the action photos are sharp with no hint of blur!

Wow. I went through all the pages of this thread and was amazed at the great shots taken. Fantastic work guys and it looks like you all had a great day out. I wish I had been there to share it with you all and also to have a play with the new K7.

My last visit to Singapore was in 2004, so maybe I need another excuse to come over and meet you all. :D

Wow. I went through all the pages of this thread and was amazed at the great shots taken. Fantastic work guys and it looks like you all had a great day out. I wish I had been there to share it with you all and also to have a play with the new K7.

My last visit to Singapore was in 2004, so maybe I need another excuse to come over and meet you all. :D

Yes, we are looking forward to see you here in Singapore one day. I had been in Melbourne in 1996 for short holiday. Almost 13 years. Wonder if any changes in Melbourne?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.