Jumble Sale Idea???

Status
Not open for further replies.

sulhan

May 11, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.md-sulhan.com
Hi everyone...

I'm wondering if it is a good idea to have a JUMBLE SALE of accessories on one of the saturdays........Say at Fort Canning......where CS members could bring their goods to sell or exhibit for sale.....in a informal manner and also to mingle around.

We can also have a simple "Hang Photos on Tripod "exhibition at the same time.......

Just a wild idea.........

regards,
me

Great Clubsnap Sale ?

:bsmilie:

its a brilliant idea....imagine !!!! jumble sale, camera exibition, gathering, chit-chatting, gear testing bla bla bla bal.....all in one.

Wah, like that also can!...but its a SOLID IDEA MAN!....Thats great!....:eek: :eek: :eek:

Good idea ...

Got so excited I've got goosebumps already!
Cash only!

exciting but do we need any sort of police permit?
illegal assembly?

Bad boyz bad boyz..
Watcha gonna do..
Watcha gonna do when they come for you...

Glad to know there's an interest in this. :)

At this point, we are still looking at where to host this sale, and the logistic issues that might arise from it.

Just your eyes on this thread and if there is any updates, you guys will be the first to know. :)

Originally posted by sulhan
Hi everyone...

I'm wondering if it is a good idea to have a JUMBLE SALE of accessories on one of the saturdays........Say at Fort Canning......where CS members could bring their goods to sell or exhibit for sale.....in a informal manner and also to mingle around.

We can also have a simple "Hang Photos on Tripod "exhibition at the same time.......

Just a wild idea.........

regards,
me

hey ..... itz a great idea ..... :thumbsup:

but u may wanna find an indoor venue ..... juzt in caze the weather iz not good .....

:D

Originally posted by FOOXX

hey ..... itz a great idea ..... :thumbsup:

but u may wanna find an indoor venue ..... juzt in caze the weather iz not good .....

Peninsula Food Court? i have a feeling that the management from the food court going to ban us already...haha

Originally posted by Wai

Peninsula Food Court? i have a feeling that the management from the food court going to ban us already...haha

hahahaha ..... good place alzo ..... near to CP n food ..... hahaha .....

but may not be big enough for a "hang photo on tripod" exhibition ..... hehehe .....

hmmm ..... the citylink (city hall MRT) got quite a big n empty underground space on one side rite ..... ?? ..... there can or not ..... ?? .....

do u noe which part of it me am toking abt ..... ?? ....

Any clubsnapper working as a law enforcer to help this proposed 'Great Clubsnap Sale' to proceed smoothly?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.