[jsbn] A Photo (or more) A (day?) Week 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
Zaren's response had been encouraging in kopitiam for this Photo a Day thingy.
Start off with some newer shots frm my forte - landscapes!! :heart:

All critics are welcomed!

PICT7307.jpg

like it the moment it loaded up :thumbsup:

Thnx for the :thumbsup:

Still striving to improve my landscapes though. :(

jsbn said:

damn, another one with a beautiful cloud pic to show off. ;p

Nice shot. :thumbsup: I must do a nice cloud pic some day!

That's the beautiful thing I like abt doing landscapes.... especially those with cloud or smoke formations as the main focus point.

Ur picture is absolutely unique and no 2 pictures will ever be the same. :D

welcome to APAW! nice pics....2nd one should be "pointer to the moon" perhaps? :think:

Thnx for the encouragement at Kopitiam. I was wondering whether to post since I feel that my photos ain't up to half the standard of a decent photographer.

The moon too small liaoz dunch u think? Ppl might mistake it for a star?

Anyway, here's one for the day! :) From my recent trip to the Land of the Rising Sun.

PICT1716.jpg

The footprints in the foreground are actually mine. I din realise how deep the snow was until I plunged my entire leg. :bsmilie:

jsbn said:
Anyway, here's one for the day! :) From my recent trip to the Land of the Rising Sun.

PICT1716.jpg

The footprints in the foreground are actually mine. I din realise how deep the snow was until I plunged my entire leg. :bsmilie:

r u sure ur standard is no good? this is a great shot! :)

Hmm.... Even after like... 2yrs (?) into photography, somehow there's always this nagging feeling behind the back of my brain that, "Nah... its no good.... its no good..." :sweat:

Too fussy? Too comparative against full working pros and other hobbyists? Too kiasu?

I oso dunno myself. :(

jsbn said:
Too fussy? Too comparative against full working pros and other hobbyists? Too kiasu?

I oso dunno myself. :(

The secret to happy comparison is always to compare with the right people. Compare with mine, and you'll feel on top of the world. ;p :bsmilie:

The footprints-in-the-snow shot is really superb! :thumbsup:

pop said:
The secret to happy comparison is always to compare with the right people. Compare with mine, and you'll feel on top of the world. ;p :bsmilie:

The footprints-in-the-snow shot is really superb! :thumbsup:
Compare lower not higher? :dunno:
I guess its da inferiority complex at work again.

*tsk* I still feel it can be bettered. Maybe on my next trip to Aomori again see what I can do... :think:

all three are good photos, try gradual ND filter on #1, it may bring out more slight detail of the building from the darkness.

ND Grad Filters!!!! So that's wad I've been missing frm my landscape arsenal all the while.... :angry:

And I'm wondering if there's anymore stuff I'll need to get....

jsbn said:

PICT1716.jpg

postcard pix man! :thumbsup:

jsbn said:

PICT1716.jpg

wow so nice!!
u make me jealous lo!
hmmphhhh

never touched snoowwwwwwwwwwww

lovely pic u have

Rheo said:
wow so nice!!
u make me jealous lo!
hmmphhhh

never touched snoowwwwwwwwwwww

lovely pic u have
Thnx. :)

But its not fun when the snow gets into ur boots, settles there, wets ur socks and u have to walk in the sub-zero temperature with frozen legz... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.