JPEG to Slides?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frenchbean

Jan 12, 2005
Singapore, Bedok
Hi all,

I was just wondering if there is any process available that can convert JPEG files into slides? Would normal photo labs be able to do that for me?

Thanks in advance. :)

frenchbean said:
Hi all,

I was just wondering if there is any process available that can convert JPEG files into slides? Would normal photo labs be able to do that for me?

Thanks in advance. :)

professional labs do offer the service but would be quite expensive. i believe they charge by number of image.

and i won't recommand monitor + darkroom + cam & slide - you should know it will give you sickening results without even trying, trust me.

Rprime said:
professional labs do offer the service but would be quite expensive. i believe they charge by number of image.

and i won't recommand monitor + darkroom + cam & slide - you should know it will give you sickening results without even trying, trust me.

Would you have any recommendations on which lab to go and the rough pricing of doing it?

There such a machine only very pro studio and some lab have it. It is call a film writer, basicly use a laser to write your digital file back to tran film. And it is expensive. Try Fotohub :D

Status
Not open for further replies.