JP Lao Tiko on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

sehsuan

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2002
Singapore
www.sportsshooter.com
Haha... can see one lao ah pek with a slr, happily following kym ng around wherever she goes on the ch8 jurong point program... must learn from this old man and his bravado... i mean, shamelessness :bsmilie:

he like that kym ng ah ? ahdoi !!

sehsuan said:
Haha... can see one lao ah pek with a slr, happily following kym ng around wherever she goes on the ch8 jurong point program... must learn from this old man and his bravado... i mean, shamelessness :bsmilie:

i think i remembered a old man using a manual SLR and manual tele lens to shoot female idols from the sides one...

if my memory serves me well.. he was using a Nikon MF camera...

are we talking on the same man ????

Is he an old man with specs, a bit bald? :think:

Venom81 said:
Is he an old man with specs, a bit bald? :think:

abit bald is yes... but specs.. erm.. well i am nt sure thou...

glennyong said:
abit bald is yes... but specs.. erm.. well i am nt sure thou...

So far I have seen the same old man everytime during Mediacorp events. :sweat:

could he be just a photographer with mediacorp?
in charge of taking outdoor event shoots?

I once covered a malay wedding at a void deck in bedok area. An elderly man with an EOS 50 appeared out of no where and start shooting along my side. First I thought he was one of the family friends. But when he was trying to chat with me, he was asked not to do so by the organizer as I was doing my job. He later then disappeared. Later then we realised the was not even invited to the wedding and no one knows who he was. :dunno:

xieyuqi said:
could he be just a photographer with mediacorp?
in charge of taking outdoor event shoots?

that's a good idea! maybe he could PS mediacorp's corporate logo and print out his own ID card... :bsmilie:

snowspeeder said:
I once covered a malay wedding at a void deck in bedok area. An elderly man with an EOS 50 appeared out of no where and start shooting along my side. First I thought he was one of the family friends. But when he was trying to chat with me, he was asked not to do so by the organizer as I was doing my job. He later then disappeared. Later then we realised the was not even invited to the wedding and no one knows who he was. :dunno:

like tat also can...

Is it a old guy wearing a long sleeve shirt? I used to see him for all the Shopping center catwalk events. Him and another not so old guy with a videocam.

Gentlemen... please...

STOP ALL YOUR NAME CALING!
and Sehsuan, you won't wan mi to call you XXXXX xXXXX XXXX do you?

TREAD CLOSED!

Mod
Kopitiam.

Status
Not open for further replies.