JP Lao Tiko on TV


Status
Not open for further replies.

sehsuan

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2002
6,598
0
0
38
Singapore
www.sportsshooter.com
#1
Haha... can see one lao ah pek with a slr, happily following kym ng around wherever she goes on the ch8 jurong point program... must learn from this old man and his bravado... i mean, shamelessness :bsmilie:
 

glennyong

Senior Member
May 2, 2004
5,587
0
0
Singapore
#4
sehsuan said:
Haha... can see one lao ah pek with a slr, happily following kym ng around wherever she goes on the ch8 jurong point program... must learn from this old man and his bravado... i mean, shamelessness :bsmilie:
i think i remembered a old man using a manual SLR and manual tele lens to shoot female idols from the sides one...

if my memory serves me well.. he was using a Nikon MF camera...

are we talking on the same man ????
 

Venom81

Senior Member
Nov 16, 2004
10,466
3
38
36
#5
Is he an old man with specs, a bit bald? :think:
 

glennyong

Senior Member
May 2, 2004
5,587
0
0
Singapore
#6
Venom81 said:
Is he an old man with specs, a bit bald? :think:
abit bald is yes... but specs.. erm.. well i am nt sure thou...
 

Venom81

Senior Member
Nov 16, 2004
10,466
3
38
36
#7
glennyong said:
abit bald is yes... but specs.. erm.. well i am nt sure thou...
So far I have seen the same old man everytime during Mediacorp events. :sweat:
 

xieyuqi

New Member
Mar 10, 2002
219
0
0
Visit site
#8
could he be just a photographer with mediacorp?
in charge of taking outdoor event shoots?
 

snowspeeder

Senior Member
Feb 16, 2004
3,671
0
36
www.themenatwork.com
#9
I once covered a malay wedding at a void deck in bedok area. An elderly man with an EOS 50 appeared out of no where and start shooting along my side. First I thought he was one of the family friends. But when he was trying to chat with me, he was asked not to do so by the organizer as I was doing my job. He later then disappeared. Later then we realised the was not even invited to the wedding and no one knows who he was. :dunno:
 

sehsuan

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2002
6,598
0
0
38
Singapore
www.sportsshooter.com
#10
xieyuqi said:
could he be just a photographer with mediacorp?
in charge of taking outdoor event shoots?
that's a good idea! maybe he could PS mediacorp's corporate logo and print out his own ID card... :bsmilie:
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#11
snowspeeder said:
I once covered a malay wedding at a void deck in bedok area. An elderly man with an EOS 50 appeared out of no where and start shooting along my side. First I thought he was one of the family friends. But when he was trying to chat with me, he was asked not to do so by the organizer as I was doing my job. He later then disappeared. Later then we realised the was not even invited to the wedding and no one knows who he was. :dunno:
like tat also can...
 

reno77

New Member
Jan 30, 2002
921
0
0
Bedok Reservoir
www.ramaraj.com
#12
Is it a old guy wearing a long sleeve shirt? I used to see him for all the Shopping center catwalk events. Him and another not so old guy with a videocam.
 

Bluestrike

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
4,784
0
0
41
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
#13
Gentlemen... please...



STOP ALL YOUR NAME CALING!
and Sehsuan, you won't wan mi to call you XXXXX xXXXX XXXX do you?

TREAD CLOSED!

Mod
Kopitiam.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom