Joydoggy at Upper Thomson Road giving away bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.

natong

Jan 28, 2003
Visit site
The title says it all. If you are interested, you can give me a call at 98388114 for more info or you can simply look up the yellow pages for their address. There are 3 bunnies in total and they don't want to give to SPCA if they can cuz the bunnies would probably be put to sleep. If you are interested and do not have any experience with bunnies, you can also call me.

oh yeah this pet shop was in the newspaper recently...

very mean to their employee.

but the poor bunnies...

I just post here what I remembered.

My PM to natong regarding the new paper article

I like to show you but apparently the new paper do not seem to have an online archive .

I think it was in may or apr story.

They had a dispute with an employee who needed to take a lot of off coz her dad pass away.

they sack her and wanted compensation from her.

Yeah and she had bought a dog from them on installment so they were nasty and demanded $ str on when the r/s soured.

When the poor gal paid up, they still refuse to give the dog pedigree certificate back claiming it was with the breeder.

The paper checked with the breeder and apparently the breeder said he already pass the cert to joydoggy when he sold them the dog.

The owner of the shop refuse to comment after that...
(He was caught lying already lah)

I think he is dishonest, but maybe they there are more than meet the eyes.

This is my recollection dunno if i left out anything. Oh I always go into their shop too. That why the article caught my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.