Joy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nov 3, 2005
CCK
www.bigstockphoto.com
novice posting. please comment...in particular, do u think the title suits this pic? if not, what would be a better one? all other comments are most appreciated as well. thx.

joy.jpg

Yes, I think the title perfectly suits the picture. Particulary, I like the focus on the main subject's (the boy) expression with the other subjects in the background basically showing the same happiness. Great shot :thumbsup:

nice nice...like it..i shld post might for comments oso..then can learn more.. =) noob here..

thanks for the comments. i would also like to hear from the experts here whether the background is a bit too 'busy'? is the message strong enough? is the PS job clean? how about the tone? i did my photo editing on a notebook with an uncalibrated LCD screen, not sure about the tonal accuracy. pls give me your comments, good or bad. thx.

If it is a busy joyful scene then your picture ought to be busy and joyful.

As to tonal accuracy against what are you comparing your picture to? To be accurate means you conform to some standards. You can be your own standard, what works for you is what's accurate. But you must know why it works for you.

espion said:
If it is a busy joyful scene then your picture ought to be busy and joyful.

As to tonal accuracy against what are you comparing your picture to? To be accurate means you conform to some standards. You can be your own standard, what works for you is what's accurate. But you must know why it works for you.

thanks for your comment.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.