'JOURNEYS' – A Photo Exhibition By Ken Seet

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero_7

Aug 4, 2002
Visit site
Epson Singapore and Page One VivoCity are pleased to present 'Journeys' – a photo exhibition by Ken Seet. 'Journeys' is Ken's first solo exhibition in over four years and it showcases over 50 images captured during his travels. All the photographs are masterfully shot in black & white and embody Ken’s signature style of interpreting the world in a deep sense of tranquility and timelessness.

Ken Seet is a recipient of the prestigious National Arts Council's Young Artist Award for photography in 2003.

1-31 May 2007 (10am - 10pm)

Ken himself will be doing a presentation on May 3, at around 7pm. Do come down and give yourself a visual treat.

Thanks for sharing the info. I'm not a B&W guy but still impressed by his works. Will check it out!

Where's the exhibition ? Vivocity ?

Just read the first line of the starting posting......it is all there. HS

You do realize there's an Epson Center at Wheelock Place.

Thanks, Ah Seng, for the link.

Nice going THW. You have to realized that Some just do not understand English as well as others. What's the big deal about telling where the venue is? If you, Hongsien, have got nothing nice coming out of your mouth, just stay silence dude.

Seems like there were also 2 talks by the photographer himself on the 5th & 6th May 07 respectively. The talks were organised by Epson Singapore.

I have registered for the Sunday Talk at Vivocity itself... but have yet received any confirmation mail. Anyone have such problem too? :dunno:

I have been looking for Ken Seet's portfolio "mission ready- saf peacekeeping in Timor-leste" for a loooong time. Does anyone have the book and willing to sell?

I have been looking for Ken Seet's portfolio "mission ready- saf peacekeeping in Timor-leste" for a loooong time. Does anyone have the book and willing to sell?

If i am not wrong. It only run 500 copy.
I have a copy for it but is not for sell..

Ken's B&W images are really nice... like water painting.. if anyone has chance, should try and see it. I will try and catch it when i'm back in SG.

I really love Ken Seet's images! They have a very distinct signature, that is his own style.......

HS

Does ken seet has an online album showcasing his work?

Status
Not open for further replies.