Joscelyn wide angle series @ night.

NineEleven

Oct 28, 2006
Asia
www.flickr.com
OK, my humble set. Showing the WA series because my PS skill sucks :p don't know how to correct skin tone & blemishes :bsmilie:

Please feel free to crit. Thanks

1)

2)

3)

TroyP

Dec 23, 2008
What blemishes? :confused:
I prefer more model and less background, and she needs to relax a bit more and act naturally ;)

NineEleven

Oct 28, 2006
Asia
www.flickr.com
I prefer more model and less background, and she needs to relax a bit more and act naturally ;)
To be honest, I like the background better :bsmilie:

Cleared our her face earlier but looks too smooth now. Well, there were a lot of "bugs" flying about that night which drove her nuts. If u see the last pic she was actually staring @ one on the wall.

Petf69

Oct 1, 2004
Singapore
www.pbase.com
the series is pretty nice. as mentioned earlier, need her to relax her expression/pose a little.

don't think you need much PP, except add a bit more contrast.

next time you may want to try reducing the flash output a little or up the ISO to bring out the ambient lights.

just my 2 cents

May 11, 2007
bro, adding more background behind so can remember where the photo is taken.

NineEleven

Oct 28, 2006
Asia
www.flickr.com
the series is pretty nice. as mentioned earlier, need her to relax her expression/pose a little.

don't think you need much PP, except add a bit more contrast.

next time you may want to try reducing the flash output a little or up the ISO to bring out the ambient lights.

just my 2 cents
#5 is my pick :thumbsup:
Thanks guys. Am replying on hp will look @ yr comments again

Feb 22, 2010
awesome series. May i know the place?:)

Top Bottom