Joo Chiat hotels to be banned from offering hourly rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org

FROM Jan 1 next year, all hotels in the Joo Chiat Road area will be banned from offering hourly rates in a bid to crack down on sleaze in the heritage area.
The ruling requires hotel operators to let rooms at full-day rates. It will apply to the nine hotels there now and any new hotels opened in the area.
The Joo Chiat area boasts several Peranakan restaurants, many conserved shophouses and a notorious 50m stretch of Joo Chiat Road noted for prostitution.

FROM Jan 1 next year, all hotels in the Joo Chiat Road area will be banned from offering hourly rates in a bid to crack down on sleaze in the heritage area.
The ruling requires hotel operators to let rooms at full-day rates. It will apply to the nine hotels there now and any new hotels opened in the area.
The Joo Chiat area boasts several Peranakan restaurants, many conserved shophouses and a notorious 50m stretch of Joo Chiat Road noted for prostitution.

:bsmilie:

poor sex workers...:think:

Won't change a thing. There are ways around that ruling.

I wonder if they can give free discount vouchers for early checkout...

The pleasure seekers will now go for premier overnight service instead. :bsmilie:

Probably can have one broker book one night, then organise groups to take 2h each.

Yes, so true.
They can also change to other locations.
Will another place will be become the next "Joo Chiat"? :think:

Hotel rate is not the root cause of these JC problems. :nono:

Is this a scholarly solution from our esteemed government? :dunno:
Won't change a thing. There are ways around that ruling.

I smell a ROOM RE-SELLER market just got invented heheh :devil:

THE MASTER has spoken! :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Where's that kow-tow emoticon???

Longer hours for a "one shot" deal? hahahahahahah....:devil:

Many are already a 5 min man.... longer hour just mean you stay in the room yourself after the 5 mins the woman walk out on you heheheh

Spend the rest of the time shooting the goodtime girl for TFCD in the room. And if photos come out good may get a free service next time. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Spend the rest of the time shooting the goodtime girl for TFCD in the room. And if photos come out good may get a free service next time. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Sounds great....if I was really a GWC type of person. Which I am not and I can't be bother shooting TFCD. BUt I am sure there will be alot here who would be UP TO THE TASK for sure hahahahah.....

Longer hours for a "one shot" deal? hahahahahahah....:devil:

Many are already a 5 min man.... longer hour just mean you stay in the room yourself after the 5 mins the woman walk out on you heheheh

Or the girl stays... and the men "come and go" every 30 mins. ;)

Timeshare Hotel Room? :bsmilie:

Ya wat...we go in negotiate with the hotel reception for a few rooms, get keys to the back entrance of hotel and then we set up mobile hotel reception outside and rent room out on 5mins, 10 mins, 15mins, 30mins basis or base on how many mins they need lah. Authority say to charge by day...I say we go agressive the other way and charge by minutes. I think there is a market leh heheheh....

or.... we sell 15 min interval coupons (10 or 20 coupons per booklet deal) to the working pros that way we collect in advance too like MRT.

Then we pay 1000 per month to some old guy to take the fall just in case kena raid. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.