jolin is gone :(


Status
Not open for further replies.

Wai

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
5,265
0
36
42
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org

ziploc

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
4,573
0
0
Snoopyland
Wah 9lives visit the site every single day... :D
 

ninelives

Senior Member
Jan 16, 2002
3,235
3
38
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
she makes me horny !! i am a cat?? wat can i do? u thought i want eh ?? meow !!!! meow !!! purr !!!
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
37
Bedok
Visit site
Originally posted by ninelives
she makes me horny !! i am a cat?? wat can i do? u thought i want eh ?? meow !!!! meow !!! purr !!!
A horny cat.. omgz..
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
37
Bedok
Visit site
Go register and then you can see her face. Quite Cute. =p
 

sbs99

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,024
0
36
Singapore
www.instagram.com
I could pass her ur contact number if i see her. (no guarantee tat she will call)
:)
 

sbs99

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,024
0
36
Singapore
www.instagram.com
Wah lau ur response very the fast wor...

No guarantee u know? She now model...bit difficult to tok to her. Always got guys hang around her when she come my work place.
Seldom see her in Jurong nowadays. (yes she stays in my area. hehe)
 

Bluestrike

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
4,784
0
0
44
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by sbs99
Wah lau ur response very the fast wor...

No guarantee u know? She now model...bit difficult to tok to her. Always got guys hang around her when she come my work place.
Seldom see her in Jurong nowadays. (yes she stays in my area. hehe)
HAhahaa.. that mean that we are all living very near each other!
 

mEc

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
278
0
0
Singapore
Originally posted by sbs99
Wah lau ur response very the fast wor...

No guarantee u know? She now model...bit difficult to tok to her. Always got guys hang around her when she come my work place.
Seldom see her in Jurong nowadays. (yes she stays in my area. hehe)
no wonder u r always so busy!! :D
 

sbs99

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,024
0
36
Singapore
www.instagram.com
.....

She has always been attached...the syt is a scam in my opinions.
:p

And Mec is always gh3y~!
Haaaaaaaaaaa
 

H

halfagoodman

Guest
today jolin went to my boss studio and we shot her...not very professional....but i must admit she looks kinda cute...

1/2
 

mEc

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
278
0
0
Singapore
Originally posted by sbs99
.....

She has always been attached...the syt is a scam in my opinions.
:p

And Mec is always gh3y~!
Haaaaaaaaaaa
 

Wai

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
5,265
0
36
42
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
Originally posted by halfagoodman
today jolin went to my boss studio and we shot her...not very professional....but i must admit she looks kinda cute...

1/2
LOL....ninelives must be damn jealous about you
 

Status
Not open for further replies.