Status
Not open for further replies.

zod

Mar 30, 2003
Jolin autograph session

Heeren
5th June 2004 Sat
2pm

Opps not a secert anymore haha... i realise all the chio bu singer / actors come singpaore will have quite some pulibicty in CS while ppl like jacky and toro come singapore dun have much publicity. i stumbled across toro while at tiong bahru plaza but was too busy to shoot but not many photographers were there mainly fans. And at jacky autograph session there was 4 cameras at the front. 3 of us from CS(i only knew when i borwsed the forums) and 1 more from dunno where.... :dunno:

so i admit we like shooting girls more :D

Sigh...can always boil it down to CS being comprised of mostly guys ranging from the hormone raging young males to the lao tikos (oops :sweat: ) Who wouldn't like to shoot a pretty lady? Well since we do not know what's going on the female section of CS, you might be see them publicizing the male idols that's coming to town.

Shoot shoot shoot :bsmilie:

zod u goin???? go together??? i wanna put my long lens to good use..

normally i wun feel like going. but if got ppl accompany, i dun mind going. cos no ppl very sian ma
i no long lens. sad :(

zodnm said:
normally i wun feel like going. but if got ppl accompany, i dun mind going. cos no ppl very sian ma
i no long lens. sad :(

zod i go with you la must camp early leh. i think jolin 2pm must be there at 10am liaoz. if you so gut lat can wake up so early then come with me chop good space in front hehe... :D

tmc17479 said:
.. from the hormone raging young males to the lao tikos (oops :sweat: )...
You called? Heehee will be in office likely :(

SianZronG said:
zod i go with you la must camp early leh. i think jolin 2pm must be there at 10am liaoz. if you so gut lat can wake up so early then come with me chop good space in front hehe... :D

10am? Haha.... for Jolin now, maybe have to be earlier. She's hot property now. The trick is to convince her fan club members that you guys can take good pictures for them.

And of course espn not going mah, he only interested in Hebe.

SianZronG said:

wah, tt's why i dun like to go shoot autograph
need to go early to get good places

what about we arrive at 1.30pm, take out our big guns and go "scuse! scuse!"

then muscle our way to front.... haha

what time u going?

Prismatic said:
10am? Haha.... for Jolin now, maybe have to be earlier. She's hot property now. The trick is to convince her fan club members that you guys can take good pictures for them.

hmm. who are in her fan club?

Prismatic :kok:

HEBE my main love, the rest all side loves :bsmilie: No mini/big mamas to shoot anyway, will give this a pass :) unless I can get a BIG mama for this one... alternatively... like Pris says, convince the fans to let you shoot for them. :)

Prismatic said:

i take good photos yes! but i dun have contact to the fan club. hm... need to increase my contact base haha.... HEY WAI YOU GOT JOLIN FC CONTACT? haha :bsmilie:

SianZronG said:
i take good photos yes! but i dun have contact to the fan club. hm... need to increase my contact base haha.... HEY WAI YOU GOT JOLIN FC CONTACT? haha :bsmilie:

too bad i won't be in singapore :mad2: :complain:

Wai said:
too bad i won't be in singapore :mad2: :complain:

nv mind you gimme contact i shoot for you haha... but i dun think you have contact also sad sia.... hey why not lend your 70-200L to zodnm hehe... then we can really shoot! haha :D

SianZronG said:
nv mind you gimme contact i shoot for you haha... but i dun think you have contact also sad sia.... hey why not lend your 70-200L to zodnm hehe... then we can really shoot! haha :D

hmm..i won't be bringing the 70-200 along cos too heavy :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.