Jokes For The Hazy Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
A helicopter was flying around above Seattle when an electrical malfunction disabled all of the aircraft's electronic navigation and communications equipment.

Due to the clouds and haze, the pilot could not determine the helicopter's position. The pilot saw a tall building, flew toward it, circled, and held up a handwritten sign that said "WHERE AM I?" in large letters. People in the tall building quickly responded to the aircraft, drew a large sign, and held it in a building window. Their sign said "YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER."

The pilot smiled, waved, looked at his map, determined the course to steer to SEATAC airport, and landed safely. After they were on the ground, the copilot asked the pilot how he had done it.

"I knew it had to be the Microsoft Building, because they gave me a technically correct but completely useless answer."

well, i suppose the compass wouldn't malfunction isn't electronic and wouldn't malfunction that way ......

but how did he know his bearing? a building has 4 sides right? and he can't determine his bearing since his equipment malfunctioned..

you know...it's a joke...you have to HAHAHA...you know...you know...don't think too much lah

but how did he know his bearing? a building has 4 sides right? and he can't determine his bearing since his equipment malfunctioned..

muahahahahaha! very funny! huahahahahahahahahahahahaha :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

what next? post complain in Strait Times? huahahahahaha.

Cannot resist a jesful rub.

Evenstar has the right profile to work for MS management. He can even ask the technically correct questions.

Aiyah, you very bad .... people tell joke and you ask sensible questions ... :bsmilie:

Cannot resist a jesful rub.

Evenstar has the right profile to work for MS management. He can even ask the technically correct questions.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Ahmad died in a fire and his body was so badly burnt that the morgue needed
someone to identify the body. They called up his two best friends, ah Beng
and Muthu. Ah Beng went in first and the mortician pulled back the sheet.

Ah Beng said,"Wah, he's very barbecued like 'char siu'. Please roll him
over, and I will tell you whether if he's my friend Ahmad or not."

The mortician rolled the body over and Ah Beng looked at his ass and
immediately said, "No-lah, that isn't Ahmad." the mortician was puzzled but
didn't say anything. He then went and got Muthu to inspect the body.

Muthu looked closely and said,"Yes, it is true he's burnt very badly, but
roll him over and I'll see if he's my friend Ahmad."
Again the mortician rolled the body over and Muthu looked down at the ass
and said, "Oh thank goodness, this is not Ahmad!!"

The mortician was extremely puzzled, and unable to stand it any longer he
asked, "Okay, you have to tell me now - how can you and Ah Beng tell whether
it is Ahmad just by looking at the ass?"

Muthu replied, "It's simple really, you see, Ahmad had two assholes!"

"What?!!" the mortician said with disbelief, "He had two assholes?!!"

"Oh yes! Everyone in Pioneer Road knows this because every time the three of
us go out, people always say, "Here comes Ahmad with the two assholes."

Status