Joke of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarinet

Nov 16, 2004
strewberry farm
I'm testing out my friend D50 this morning in A-mode.... And the joker who came along, most likely trying to impress the girl he was with......

joker to girl: Wow lau, dun know how to use pro cam, dun use, use it in auto mode....

I'm blur, so i look around, seem like only my friend and I had a cam with us, so I look at the mode again... hmm correct mah, A-mode... where got in auto mode :dunno:

then this joker walked up to us

Joker: hey friend, u know how to use this cam or not.... use it in manuel mode lah...

me: Oh... so A mode is auto mode lah... then what is S mode and P mode?

Joker : S = semi auto :bigeyes: , P = programmable. So mjust set to M....

me: Oh icic... learn something new today

after he left, my friend and I laugh till pengz :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I presumed u dun know this bugger, right?

HOPE this fella is reading this thread... then he'll learnt something new...
A-Aperture priority man.... Auto....
then did ya ask him the [A] is what mode?

Fully auto x 2 ? hahah

clarinet said:
I'm testing out my friend D50 this morning in A-mode.... And the joker who came along, most likely trying to impress the girl he was with......

joker to girl: Wow lau, dun know how to use pro cam, dun use, use it in auto mode....

I'm blur, so i look around, seem like only my friend and I had a cam with us, so I look at the mode again... hmm correct mah, A-mode... where got in auto mode :dunno:

Joker: hey friend, u know how to use this cam or not.... use it in manuel mode lah...

after he left, my friend and I laugh till pengz
Hoa Lian...If i were you..I will just tell him..that A-mode is App priority..then operate for him to see...or not i tell him..you so good..you use Manual mode for me to see lar...:angry:and must purposely suan him in front of his GF...

Got Auto, Semi-Auto, no Burst mode? Lousy camera.. :bsmilie:

Suan him back on the spot if I am you. Let him :embrass: infront of her gf n maybe her gf post for you in the end, haha! This kind of joker, ask them whether they own a DSLR/SLR in the first place or not? :sticktong

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i think he mistake a camera for a gun liao... thinking anything can shoot must be a gun...

Maybe he is doing his NS only, learning his new toy, what to do? :bsmilie:

BBTM said:
Suan him back on the spot if I am you. Let him :embrass: infront of her gf n maybe her gf post for you in the end, haha! This kind of joker, ask them whether they own a DSLR/SLR in the first place or not? :sticktong
I agree...must ask him whether he got it first anot..dunno then dont anyhow teach people....or you can also ask him to RTFM:bsmilie:

clarinet said:

after he left, my friend and I laugh till pengz :bsmilie:

Hi Clarinet,

I think you did the rite thing not to correct him in front of his GF. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You and your friend had a good laugh afterall.

clarinet said:
A mode is auto mode
this is common in photography joke but

clarinet said:
S = semi auto :bigeyes: , P = programmable. So mjust set to M....
the definition for these is really impressive, i must say that guy must be really creative....:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

thanks mate, you....arrrrh no, that guy really make my day...

hahahahaha...... :bsmilie:

im surprised he didn't say S=sport mode, P=portrait mode. shows that he still got a bit of imagination to think of semi-auto.... (like wtf is semi-auto??? hahahha)

but u too nice lah, must be u in good mood.

foxtwo said:
im surprised he didn't say S=sport mode, P=portrait mode. shows that he still got a bit of imagination to think of semi-auto.... (like wtf is semi-auto??? hahahha)

maybe he's still serving the SAF, carrying the M16. :devil:

foxtwo said:

actually he could be even more creative and said S=Student mode, A=Amateur mode, P=Professional mode.

:thumbsup:

clarinet, where did u see this guy? maybe should org a CS outing there, then he can teach us how to use our cameras.

clarinet said:

after he left, my friend and I laugh till pengz :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
WAH LAU!!!

What a loser man!

foxtwo said:
clarinet, where did u see this guy? maybe should org a CS outing there, then he can teach us how to use our cameras.

in my school....

Status
Not open for further replies.