joke - ATR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perry

Jul 7, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
you may have read this, but i still find it interesting...

女厠裏的秘密.....

有一位男士坐在一台最先進的豪華噴射客機上。

突然肚子劇痛,想要拉肚子,但所有的男士專用廁所都客滿。

他實在憋不住了,於是跟空中小姐拜託,讓他用一下女生廁所。

空中小姐有點為難,但還是答應讓他去上,還很擔心一再交待他不要碰任何東

西,拉完肚子就趕快出來。

於是他一陣慌亂進去女廁。

當他拉完後神智一陣輕鬆 .....突然發現馬桶旁有三個按鈕,分別寫著HW、HA、

ATR.

他很好奇,想想這麼先進的廁所一定有什麼特別之處,但又想起空中小姐的叮

嚀……

不過,還是很好奇,於是他按了第一個寫著HW鈕......

咦竟然從後面噴出清潔屁屁的熱水。好棒原來是Hot Water之意。

他心想,真高級!!連忙看第二2個鈕...寫著HA應該就是Hot Air囉果然按下鈕

後,送來徐徐熱風。

真有意思那第3個寫著ATR到底是什麼意思

於是他按下第三鈕......

突然一陣劇痛傳來

男子連慘叫的時間都沒有就眼前一片黑暗,暈了過去......

當他醒來時已在醫院,護士小姐面色凝重的看著他說:

「先生,你醒了這是你的xx,我把它放在你的枕頭旁,希望你節哀」

「哇哇我的xx.....怎會這樣」他大叫:「我不是在上廁所嗎怎麼會這樣」

空姐說

「先生,你誤觸了ATR.鈕,那是......Automatic Tampon Remover 」
(衛生棉條自動拔除器)

整組都「拆下來了」

Oh dear, I cant remember how to read chinese words... only can speak. :sweat:

After so many years of flying commercial airlines all the planes I have taken have unisex toilets...:)

Ok i'll try to translate:

The Secrets of the Female Toilet

A guy was on board the world's most advanced and luxurious jet plane.

Suddenly, he felt an acute pain in his stomach and needed to use the toilet. However, all the male toilets were occupied.

As he could not tahan anymore, he begged the female flight attendant to let him use the female toilet for a while.

After some hesitation, the flight attendant finally relented, but warned the man not to touch anything inside.

After completing his toilet business, the man felt relaxed. Looking around, he spotted 3 buttons around the toilet bowl, HW, HA, ATR.

Feeling curious, he thought that such a luxurious plane should have special functions even in their toilets, but he suddenly remembered the flight attendant's warning.

However, curiousity got the better of him and he pressed the first button, HW.

A jet of hot water spurted out to wash his anus and he then realised that HW means Hot Water.

Feeling delighted with himself, he guessed that the 2nd button HA, means Hot Air. Upon pressing the button, he found that he was right.

Finally, he came to the last button, ATR, but could not guess what it stood for. Determined to know what it meant, he pressed it.

An acute pain shot all over his body. Without even having a chance to scream in pain, the man passed out.

When he woke up, he found himself in the hospital, and the nurse told him, "Sir, this is your XX, I'll leave it by your bedside, hope you'll not feel sad."

"MY XX!??!?! HOW CAN THIS BE?? WASN'T I IN THE TOILET??"

The flight attendent chipped in, "Sir, I think you accidentally pressed the ATR button, and it stands for Automatic Tampon Removal. As you're a male, it removed your whole -erhem-"

Status
Not open for further replies.