Joint Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
September last year I had this knee joint pain till i couldnt sleep well at night or did my photography .... then i decided on taking the Glucosamine tablets and somehow after a couple of months it didn't hurt so much .... after 2 boxes i stopped and now i am about 90% cure .... :sweat:

I got this feeling that people who are less active will live longer. Not sure what are all your ages but I presume <40 and your hands and legs engine are already breaking down. Sad.

Young folks, don't over stress your body. Take good care of them and give them maintenance. Not getting silver for IPPT can actually prolong the engine by 30years.

OMG!!! :bigeyes: r u sure?!! i jog 4km every nit!! scary...

Slow jogging on flat ground 4km is not considered strenuous if your daily work does not exert your legs to begin with. But doing it everyday without 2 days break (inc shopping too) is not good.

They are too many example where people exert their body to gain the pain and to overcome emotion, is similar to drugs. Once the body gotten use to it, they exert further for more. The body is a live machine will counter balance to it but certain structure like bones and cartilage, lung and heart is slow to recover. Over the years then wear down and breaks.

The problem is, when people says I have high blood, high sugar, leg got problem, eye got problem they simply speak without even the slightest consideration. Meaning as long as I take my meds, I will be fine.... wrong, you need to take care of the habits too.

Not all obsese are really problem, some are meaty bec the matured body structure determine how much it can take. Super fat is on the other end of the over exert and their body too will breakdown bec of gravity to the bones.
Those who dies suddenly in their sleep is because they over exert their brains and body till their subconsious no longer awake during their sleep. When a sudden bad sleeping position causing obstruction or body loss breathing rythm, the sub-conscious did not response to the body call and dies off.

The key point, learn to listen to your body. Signs follow by symptom and then full blown reaction. The body will always signal you with signs like brusing, blur, pains, rash, shocks. Then the symptom to give you a warning follow by reaction. Learn to use "temporary avoidance" technique to see what is the cause just like allergy.

OMG!!! :bigeyes: r u sure?!! i jog 4km every nit!! scary...

Anyone has joint pain and is cracking?

What supplement or medication are you using to ease your joint pain?

Is BIOCALTH a good one?

Does exercise less cause less pain to the joint?

Normally related to age and spare part problem. Got to take supplement to help.

spheredome is right

do a full blood test first before taking any supplement, u need to know what is the actual cause

also, if u have past history of knee injuries that don't heal well, inform the doc .. good luck!

my knees gave me lots of problems and i had to stop photography for months, no choice, health comes first, or should i say mobility rulesz!

do you any of you take GNC product? 70 years of history and over 20 years locally. they have many outlets; is their pricing competitive against other brand? i suppose it is another franchise run business..

I am a GNC customer. Have to be a member as their price without discount is expensive or but those with discount. Service is good.

I was curious over everything so try this try that. But now tired of it, so concentrate on skin supplement and I must it really works but expensive to run.

do you any of you take GNC product? 70 years of history and over 20 years locally. they have many outlets; is their pricing competitive against other brand? i suppose it is another franchise run business..

I am a GNC customer. Have to be a member as their price without discount is expensive or but those with discount. Service is good.

I was curious over everything so try this try that. But now tired of it, so concentrate on skin supplement and I must it really works but expensive to run.

:bsmilie: in a similar manner, i'm very curious with their multi vitamin and Gloucosamine + Chondroitin product

yup, the patiently sales lady explained to me about the membership; it seems like a good deal in the long run. but there simply too many choices out there..

The good thing is GNC has most of the ingredient where people with that needs can use. So far staffs are friendly (whether u buy or not) but some stores personnel are less knowledgeable; overall not to bad. If one is lazy to drink milk, that take milk pills. :bsmilie:

I alway tell people, don't be of younger age than me but look like my father or parts failing. If one can afford it, make an attempt do take care of the body, keep up the facial and hair maintenance. Scars in old days are trophies but today is a reminder for carelessness.

:bsmilie: in a similar manner, i'm very curious with their multi vitamin and ...[/URL] product

yup, the patiently sales lady explained to me about the membership; it seems like a good deal in the long run. but there simply too many choices out there..

brought this Arkopharma Chondro-Aid Cream 100ml
D.Glucosamine 0.3g, Chondrotin Sulfate 0.04g, Essential Oil of Peppermint 1g, Camphor 3.5g
Chondro-aid_cream_full.jpg

giving this a try.

I used to have all types of running injuries.

I have now adjusted my running technique to Pose and have successfully run over 250K in 2 months without a pain in the knee, calves, ankle, or foot. Normally after about 70-80K, I'd have some sort of niggle.

Re-educating my body how to run has certainly helped....although I can't help thinking "when" the next niggle will come. So far all good.....and have just introduced tyre dragging to a batch of 10 learner runners :cool:

Check out the technique here: www.posetech.com and then find yourself a Pose coach to teach you how to recondition your body to run more effectively and to reduce injuries.

Good luck :thumbsup:

I'm trying out viartril-s

993480284_LG.JPG

Dosage:
3-4 months: 2 capsules 3 times a day.

any body tried this recommended amount of dosage. there is no instruction / leaflet in the box.

want to get glucosamine for my dad.

but i read that alot of glucosamine products are made from shellfishes. is there vegetarian option? not cos my dad is a vegetarian, but i worry for the potential allergies.

want to get glucosamine for my dad.

but i read that alot of glucosamine products are made from shellfishes. is there vegetarian option? not cos my dad is a vegetarian, but i worry for the potential allergies.

Look for vegan glucosamine. Local pharmacies should have.

HTH.

Look for vegan glucosamine. Local pharmacies should have.

HTH.
was browsing around in pharmacy and was introduced to biocalth instead.

the person claims its for both bones and joints, which sounds better. but the content doesnt contain glucosamine, so was wondering if its really good?

get GNC Triflex

Glucosamine HCl 1500.00 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium 1200.00 mg
MSM (as Methylsulfonyl-methane) 900.00 mg

the price in SG is quite expensive compared to US. so sometimes i just ordered from GNC US (item+delivery still cheaper than SG) or ask my frens to bring it back from US. there are other brands but if u compare the supplement facts, u will know why it is more expensive.

Last edited:
brought this Arkopharma Chondro-Aid Cream 100ml
D.Glucosamine 0.3g, Chondrotin Sulfate 0.04g, Essential Oil of Peppermint 1g, Camphor 3.5g
Chondro-aid_cream_full.jpg

giving this a try.

Is this available in singapore? How much?

Try Flaxseed oil.
flaxseed oil also good for joints? personally taking flaxseed oil. but didnt know its good for joints too.

Status
Not open for further replies.