Joining societies and clubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
Besides clubsnap (ok, dis one not officially registered as a club or society, so not counted), what other clubs are u affilated with and is an active member?

Hmm... Got a couple of my friends always ask me if I'm some affiliated member with one of those photographic societies or clubs. I always say 'no'. Me one-man-army. ;p

Hmm... Joining all these famous clubs, societies.... don't u feel kinda like.... 'tied'?

Actually, technology changed, the world has also changed, nowadays many ppl make friends (and enemies) on internet, so I wonder is there any future for old-fashion clubs and societies?

Hmm... Furthermore with all those clubs, societies and whatnots, I think there are some rules of behaviour to abide if I'm not wrong?

In sec sch had enuff. Now I live for me. No join any.... only online forums. :D

My school Welfare Services Club. Consider one? Haha.. nothing related to photography.

jsbn said:
Hmm... Furthermore with all those clubs, societies and whatnots, I think there are some rules of behaviour to abide if I'm not wrong?

heya, I wonder what is the implication?
mind elaborating?

but I guess if loners just wants to be alone. then they shld do find alone. anywhere?

but erm, loner in a community isn't really a loner?

Joining them is to make more friends and have "free" gatherings, and more experience photographers to mix around....

also to attend their monthly events and using their facilities at a cheaper price....

tucker said:
heya, I wonder what is the implication?
mind elaborating?

but I guess if loners just wants to be alone. then they shld do find alone. anywhere?

but erm, loner in a community isn't really a loner?
Nah... I always have the impression that u'll be under some rules and stuff like dat. Not to mention all those flyers and stuff in ur mailbox urging u to support-support-support...

It kindsa... ties u. I think.

jsbn said:
Nah... I always have the impression that u'll be under some rules and stuff like dat. Not to mention all those flyers and stuff in ur mailbox urging u to support-support-support...

woah sounds like ya have sth against joining clubs & societies aye?

jsbn said:

I have seen members complaining NO updates from clubs.... and u complaining too many updates.... :D

Nah... not exactly. This is my impression. :think:

Guess I'm very much the anti-social kind. :D

jsbn said:
Nah... not exactly. This is my impression. :think:

Guess I'm very much the anti-social kind. :D

ha~ complains from an anti-social aye~
but really. it can quite fun joining a club sometimes.
imagine sharing and learning.
that's e joy of it.

but of coz for an anti-social... that's very hard to visualise I guess..

NLPC - Northern Lights Photography Club

Join Club to meet like minded people and have gatherings, events, kopi sessions,
use facilities, learn from old birds... ... blah blah blah

No regrets so far.:thumbsup:

Manchester United Football Club. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.