Johor based member report in

MichaelLee

May 19, 2003
JB, SG
From the overwhelming response of this outing , I notice there are certain interest from SG based member who like to visit JB or nearby cities for a daily trip, or even overnight trip. I would like to take this opportunity to call for Johor based members to report in. My idea are ;

i) group Johor based member to know each other, sharing information to travel/shot around Johor
ii) given that most of the outings are held in SG, we could hold our outing in JB or cities nearby during weekend
iii) outings could be drive around/makan/explore city/document light or traditional industry / family trip
iv) regularly host SG based member to come over to visit and shot in Johor (like the Pontian trip that Neech organise)

I am sure we can do more than these. Let's start the ball rolling, we need the people power.

1) wong_se
2) AbsolutKev
3) nottygirl
4)
5)
6)
7)

Woohooo!!!! Cheers to u bro for the initiative. Hope to meet our comrades frm the south side too!

1) wong_se
2) AbsolutKev
3) nottygirl
4) kho king
5) Joanne
6) K.L.
7)
8)

South based member reporting in!

From the overwhelming response of this outing , I notice there are certain interest from SG based member who like to visit JB or nearby cities for a daily trip, or even overnight trip. I would like to take this opportunity to call for Johor based members to report in. My idea are ;

i) group Johor based member to know each other, sharing information to travel/shot around Johor
ii) given that most of the outings are held in SG, we could hold our outing in JB or cities nearby during weekend
iii) outings could be drive around/makan/explore city/document light or traditional industry / family trip
iv) regularly host SG based member to come over to visit and shot in Johor (like the Pontian trip that Neech organise)

I am sure we can do more than these. Let's start the ball rolling, we need the people power.

1) wong_se
2) AbsolutKev
3) nottygirl
4) Batthousai
5)
6)
7)

1) wong_se
2) AbsolutKev
3) nottygirl
4) kho king
5) Joanne
6) K.L.
7) batthousai
8)

any more kakis ? come on, it should be more than 8.

1) wong_se
2) AbsolutKev
3) nottygirl
4) kho king
5) Joanne
6) K.L.
7) batthousai
8) Mason

Big bro FBed me. No response will be jialat ya.

hi all Johor/JB fellow,

we had a great outing last weekend, come and join/help us in Oct event.

refresh :)
any more JB kaki ? come in lah..