Joe McNally Lighting Competition - October Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
We are proud to organise this competition running from October to December 2010 with 3 prizes to be won each month. Read on for further details.

“Joe McNally Lighting Competition” with ClubSNAP

You can win a FREE pass to Joe McNallyʼs inaugural workshop and seminar in Singapore & another FREE pass to Creative Asia, the world class photography conference of South East Asia.

All you have to do is to submit your photos to this monthly photo contest where Joe McNally will personally judge and select the top three winners from October to December 2010.

Monthly prizes will be accorded from October to December 2010.

1st Prize:
1 pass to Joe McNallyʼs “Hot Shoe Diaries” workshop in Singapore & 1 pass to Creative Asia Conference in Kuala Lumpur (total value U$1060)

2nd Prize:
1 pass to Joe McNallyʼs “Let There Be Light” seminar in Singapore & 1 pass to Creative Asia Conference in Kuala Lumpur (total value U$515)

3rd Prize:
1 pass to Joe McNallyʼs “Let There Be Light” seminar in Singapore (total value U$205)

Technical Details:
Uploaded image files must be minimally compressed 8-bit RGB JPEGs in either Adobe RGB or sRGB color space. The images must be 72dpi and the longest dimension cannot exceed 800 pixels.

Rules:
1. Every submission must demonstrate the use of artificial lighting. Submissions that does not meet this requirement will be disqualified.
2. You may submit up to two images per month.
3. You must be the author of the images submitted. Winners may be asked to verify the authenticity of their submissions by presenting the original high resolution file.
4. The decision of the judge is final.
5. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
6. The organizers reserve the right to change any aspect of the contest without prior notification.

Please submit your entries in this Gallery - CLICK HERE. Entries must be submitted before 11:59pm Singapore time on 30 October 2010 to be eligible for the October prizes.

Please post any questions you may have in this thread - a Moderator or a representative from the firm representing Joe McNally and organising the seminar in Singapore will respond accordingly.

Last edited:
We are proud to organise this competition running from October to December 2010 with 3 prizes to be won each month. Read on for further details.

“Joe McNally Lighting Competition” with ClubSNAP

You can win a FREE pass to Joe McNallyʼs inaugural workshop and seminar in Singapore & another FREE pass to Creative Asia, the world class photography conference of South East Asia.

All you have to do is to submit your photos to this monthly photo contest where Joe McNally will personally judge and select the top three winners from October to December 2010.

Monthly prizes will be accorded from October to December 2010.

1st Prize:
1 pass to Joe McNallyʼs “Hot Shoe Diaries” workshop in Singapore & 1 pass to Creative Asia Conference in Kuala Lumpur (total value U$1060)

2nd Prize:
1 pass to Joe McNallyʼs “Let There Be Light” seminar in Singapore & 1 pass to Creative Asia Conference in Kuala Lumpur (total value U$515)

3rd Prize:
1 pass to Joe McNallyʼs “Let There Be Light” seminar in Singapore (total value U$205)

Technical Details:
Uploaded image files must be minimally compressed 8-bit RGB JPEGs in either Adobe RGB or sRGB color space. The images must be 72dpi and the longest dimension cannot exceed 800 pixels.

Rules:
1. Every submission must demonstrate the use of artificial lighting. Submissions that does not meet this requirement will be disqualified.
2. You may submit up to two images per month.
3. You must be the author of the images submitted. Winners may be asked to verify the authenticity of their submissions by presenting the original high resolution file.
4. The decision of the judge is final.
5. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
6. The organizers reserve the right to change any aspect of the contest without prior notification.

Please submit your entries in this Gallery - CLICK HERE. Entries must be submitted before 11:59pm Singapore time on 30 October 2010 to be eligible for the October prizes.

Please post any questions you may have in this thread - a Moderator or a representative from the firm representing Joe McNally and organising the seminar in Singapore will respond accordingly.

HOW to submit my entries in the Gallery -...?
"CLICK HERE.???"

tungtong2010

HOW to submit my entries in the Gallery -...?
"CLICK HERE.???"

tungtong2010

-Go to "Gallery" at top of every page in CS, click on it and log in with your CS username and password

-Login Successful and you will be brought to all the different categories page

-Under Competitions, you will see a Joe McNally competition sub-gallery. Click on it

-You will be brought to page where submitted images are shown in thumbnails

-Click on Upload Photos and follow the rest of the upload instructions or prompts which is very self-explainatory

Reminder: Uploaded image files must be minimally compressed 8-bit RGB JPEGs in either Adobe RGB or sRGB color space. The images must be 72dpi and the longest dimension cannot exceed 800 pixels.

Last edited:
it will be good if you can list down the dates of the seminars and workshops.

regarding about "You may submit up to two images per month". i've accidentally post more then two photos for this month entry..is there any way for my photos to be deleted and i will repost again for only two photos this time? sorry for my mistake.. :(

regarding about "You may submit up to two images per month". i've accidentally post more then two photos for this month entry..is there any way for my photos to be deleted and i will repost again for only two photos this time? sorry for my mistake.. :(

will take into consideration and see what the admin can do

Keep the entries coming. Joe just got back from a workshop in St Lucia and he is looking forward to judging them. If you wonder what the workshop and seminar are like...here are some pictures of what we did in Kuala Lumpur early 2010. See you!

01_jmworkshop.jpg

04_jmworkshop.jpg

03_jmworkshop.jpg

02_jmseminar.jpg

04_jmseminar.jpg

Last edited:
01_jmworkshop.jpg

isn't that adventure TV3 cameraman Aris Ariffin in the background in the first image? (the botak guy )

Today is last day for submissions Entries must be submitted before 11:59pm Singapore time on SATURDAY 30 October 2010 to be eligible for the October prizes.

Joe McNally will be announcing the October competition winners by this weekend and apologizes for the delay as he is at a rather remote area until this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.