sachinohms

Mar 21, 2009
Thanks Ivan for arranging the shoot..

couple of photos from 31st may shoot..

DSC_0130_pp.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

C&C welcome..

:think: :think: :think: :sweat: :rolleyes:

#01 : can try doing some PP taking away her imperfections on her face. Background is too plain. Too tight in a sense. A little of nice bg should do the job. Shadows on her neck make it alittle underexposed. Maybe can try using spot light or maybe flash.
#02 : The walll behind her is alittle distracting. Again the background is very "boring". Eyes are great and skin tone is very natural but alittle lack of contrast ( in a way it looks alittle fake). Cropping can be done to get focus more on the model. Probably a change in angle can give amazing results.

Just my 2cents.

#01 : can try doing some PP taking away her imperfections on her face. Background is too plain. Too tight in a sense. A little of nice bg should do the job. Shadows on her neck make it alittle underexposed. Maybe can try using spot light or maybe flash.
#02 : The walll behind her is alittle distracting. Again the background is very "boring". Eyes are great and skin tone is very natural but alittle lack of contrast ( in a way it looks alittle fake). Cropping can be done to get focus more on the model. Probably a change in angle can give amazing results.

Just my 2cents.

Noted.. Thanks for your comments :)

is her eyes in #1 big and small? it looks very obvious and distracting to me. u might want to pp it too while u are at it.
and if u have realised, the image is too flat because there isn't good lightings so u might want to try how selective and subtle burning and dodging helps.
the two distinct black shades from the shadows of the hair just beside the left and right of the neck are too obvious, as in will make everything looks not balance. they take up alot of attention. does anyone feeling that too or is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.