Jinbei batteries - How to know when its charged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazmee

May 9, 2004
Sengkang
noorhazmee.com
Hi all,

I am currently having this little phobia with the Jinbei battery. The manual is in Mandarin so I am a bit clueless right now. I don't really know if I am doing this right so I am seeking the experts' help here.

When I plug in the battery to the adaptor/charger, the green light turns on even before I plug the AC to the charger. Green light is 'CHARGE OK', Red light is 'CHARGEED" and Yellow light is '12DCV'. When I turned on the power from the adaptor, the red light turns on. So my question is, how do I know when the battery is fully charged? Do I just leave the charging for 8 hours then take out the plug?? Yikes! Help! :dunno:

Cheers!

Hi all,

I am currently having this little phobia with the Jinbei battery. The manual is in Mandarin so I am a bit clueless right now. I don't really know if I am doing this right so I am seeking the experts' help here.

When I plug in the battery to the adaptor/charger, the green light turns on even before I plug the AC to the charger. Green light is 'CHARGE OK', Red light is 'CHARGEED" and Yellow light is '12DCV'. When I turned on the power from the adaptor, the red light turns on. So my question is, how do I know when the battery is fully charged? Do I just leave the charging for 8 hours then take out the plug?? Yikes! Help! :dunno:

Cheers!

Once u plug in the charging adapter to the battery to start the charging process, the light will be RED, charge it till it turns GREEN, takes about 3hrs-4hrs+ typically.

Once u plug in the charging adapter to the battery to start the charging process, the light will be RED, charge it till it turns GREEN, takes about 3hrs-4hrs+ typically.
Thanks for the reply mate! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.