JI detainee does a prison break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya awaiting news conference ... will heads yet roll again???

so embarassing.. Indonesian police arrest him in Bintan and send him back to Singapore, and we let him escape from the detention centre :embrass:

dang. i knew those american TV serials will do no good.:bsmilie:

btw, where's the dentention centre located?

satay,

the report says Whitley Road

:think: maybe JI training also got include ninjatsu?:bsmilie: haii... singapore police loose face again...

maybe let escape on purpose to see who he contacts with then can catch more terrorists? :bsmilie:

Such a high profile prisoner, how the heck did that happen? :thumbsd:

ya awaiting news conference ... will heads yet roll again???

rolling heads won't make much difference if its a fundamental problem in security.

i just hope he gets caught swiftly.

just remembered that he is under detention for ISA...those against the ISA's existance in SG is going to have a field day with this

So this fella confirm up to something....if not why he chose to flee? :thumbsd: Wasting our tax payer resource....Will he better off sentense to death if recaptured? :think:

Don't worry... The "Police have also formed a formidable blockade around Malcolm Park, near the Singapore Chinese Girls' School."

Don't worry... The "Police have also formed a formidable blockade around Malcolm Park, near the Singapore Chinese Girls' School."

ahahaha i also love that sentence.

The singapore police should do what the Isrealists do. Go and capture his family and make him surrender.

they cant keep their prisoner in and now they say they can keep him out? :dunno:

maybe it is to test their tracking ability?:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.