JGTC roadshow

Status
Not open for further replies.

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
later who going to shoot snapshots of the JGTC roadshow @ plaza singapura? the show is @ plaza-sing on this weekend. then next monday n tuesday will be at caltex house.

zek..later meet u wat time ah?..pass me the lens...also u collected the 1d liaoz buay? :sweat: :gbounce: kekeke..this will be kinda like a dressrehearsal shoot b4 june jp..1 year plus never squeeze the shutter liaoz..haiz.. :)

JGTC as in Japanese Grand-Touring Championship?

Hoo!! I'm in! Put time put place!

eh we go tomorrow (sun). we can meet for lunch.

wormz you joining us tomorrow?
mr jason?

Sunday ah. Hmmm.

I have nothing to do this afternoon, so if you guys gonna be headed down today around 5 I think I might be there killing some time.

hmm.. pretty boring.. only 1 nsx and skyline gtr.. :(

they brought in jap race queens though! but standard not as fantastic as i'd expected... :bsmilie:

what time/s are the race queens present today and tomorrow?

they were there about 2pm just now.. got a couple of photographers there liao.. :)

not too sure about their timings tho.. someone should tell them to open the car bonnets! more pics to take.. :D

Please remember that this is a roadshow. Do not expect the full spread of cars and race queens.

reachme2003 said:
Please remember that this is a roadshow. Do not expect the full spread of cars and race queens.

yeah man.. should have remembered that.. or else won't get so disappointed.. :(

went to ikea first then went there @ 5pm..its a small tent with a small stage n 2 red cars..lighting n ventilation not too desirable thou.. :think: small scale..nvm..coz its still gd practice for the june expo one.

so how clive. tomorrow do i see you there at 12? worm is asking for an answer?

wah so fast..lolz paiseh paiseh. yups can we meet douby ghaut mrt @ 1230pm? thnx

we meet @ the macdonald on plaza singapura level one. next to Starhub. (ex fish & co. location)

In case you cannot recognise me... i will carry a red rose... :p

ok macs is good. that means i go for morning swim

Status
Not open for further replies.