Not open for further replies.

philip827

Aug 17, 2004
upp east coast road
_DSC54714.jpg

Comments appreciated...

Wow i love it ! too bad the background on the far away isnt my thing.. ><

really love the smokey effect :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nothing quite characteristic here, just like those dozen taken by fellow ClubSNAPpers. But I would blame the weather, no dramatic skies = uncaptivating (to me only, hehe).

JudyDarke said:
well done.
composed smoke
Thanks JudyDarke :)

blazerworkz said:
Nice shot!
What filter did u use? correct me if i'm wrong..

Hi Blazerworkz, used a polarizer and 3 stop grad nd.

V.V said:
Wow i love it ! too bad the background on the far away isnt my thing.. ><
really love the smokey effect

Hi V.V, glad you like it!

Slivester said:
Nothing quite characteristic here, just like those dozen taken by fellow ClubSNAPpers. But I would blame the weather, no dramatic skies = uncaptivating (to me only, hehe).

I am still looking for that hazeless and 'blue sky' day... what are the chances to encounter that in Singapore? Moreover i only have time to shoot once a week. :cry:

philip827 said:
I am still looking for that hazeless and 'blue sky' day... what are the chances to encounter that in Singapore? Moreover i only have time to shoot once a week. :cry:

Agree, thats why I usually just blame the skies. Sort of an optimistic point of view really. Sad that you only have a shot per week, sometimes things just come so candidly. More sad to say, I usually have no time at all due to school work and preparations, so I patiently waiting for A level to go off for now.

Slivester said:
Agree, thats why I usually just blame the skies. Sort of an optimistic point of view really. Sad that you only have a shot per week, sometimes things just come so candidly. More sad to say, I usually have no time at all due to school work and preparations, so I patiently waiting for A level to go off for now.

Enjoy while you can, academic workload in JC is still considered light ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.