Jeremiah... asleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

yehosaphat

Oct 28, 2005
North
Took a series of shot when my son was asleep today... ;) All taken with the 50mm 1.2L at its widest end. For your C&Cs pls.

1347536510_dc3a04d0b3.jpg

maybe you'll like to add a few more lines on why you've styled the collage this way?

nice series. just an old wives tale, you should not take photos of babies sleeping.. just an old wives tale.....:)

I'd be interested in seeing the images by themselves.

I looked at your igallery, it appears that these are a much better quality in terms of compositon and execution.

Enjoy time with your family. You will treasure these photos what ever.

Clearly a very proud father you are. Haha... :bsmilie:

Good shots and nice series and display set. :thumbsup:

Yup, agreed with Manda, it'll be a very treasured and precious moments in the future.

nice series. just an old wives tale, you should not take photos of babies sleeping.. just an old wives tale.....:)

Hey that was what my wife said to me which her mum told her! Baahh.... we're christians ;)

maybe you'll like to add a few more lines on why you've styled the collage this way?

Why I styled it this way? Errmm... tried few positions... and this seem the nicest. The main shot was taken with the 50mm lens itself while the rest were taken with extension tubes. Why I took this series? Cos it is almost impossible to take these shots when he is awake!! :bsmilie:

I looked at your igallery, it appears that these are a much better quality in terms of compositon and execution.

Thanks for your comments!

Thanks... I have placed them here http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=310357

Hi, cute boy and nice pics you have. But putting them together this way just gave me a strange feeling....don't know why.....may be too many blank/negative space.:)

Took a series of shot when my son was asleep today... ;) All taken with the 50mm 1.2L at its widest end. For your C&Cs pls.

The shallow DOF in the main photo doesn't work for me. It's just too shallow. Perhaps if shot at f/2.8 might put his eyebrows in focus as well up to his hairline.

Status
Not open for further replies.