Jeon Ji Hyun in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolsmurf

Apr 26, 2004
poster.jpg

Jeon Ji-Hyun of my Sassy Girl fame will be here to promote her new movie, Daisy, helmed by the infernal affairs director.

She will be arriving from Taipei via SQ871 @ 6.35pm (approx) on 11th April. She will then make a public appearance on 12th April at IMM @ 5.30pm for a meet the fans promotional event plus interview about movie. Following which, she will be heading down to Prince 1 cinema at Beach Road on the same day @ 9.15pm to attend the gala movie premiere (by invitation only). She will leave Singapore on 13th April.

Singapore will be the 5th stop after Tokyo, Bangkok, Hongkong and Taipei. Currently she is in Hongkong and will leave for Taipei tomorrow. She is exhibiting tiredness from non-stop flying...

wait for the update...

where's IMM ???
i love her so muchhhh...
must go there and take photos for sure!!

archlover said:
where's IMM ???
i love her so muchhhh...
must go there and take photos for sure!!

Its at Jurong east.. From the mrt station below, theres a free shuttle bus to IMM. U can wait the road opposite Popular bookstore..

Wow..guess wat we need now is the time she will be at IMM :thumbsup: ;)

thanks smurf, ur Cool :)

Darn it. I'm not in singapore too.... argh...........

Oooh.. I love her but I hate IMM... I need to flip a coin.

Whoa!!!!:bigeyes: Its Korean star.....Hope can catch a good position to shoot....:think:

Coolsmurf said:
she will be coming to singapore on april 11th and then attend a meet the fans @ IMM on 12th April. Since the event is on a weekday, the time is likely to be in the evening. she will be leaving on 13th April.

hi coolsmurf, may i know where u got this info?
it's not listed in IMM.com.sg, and time hasn't been confirmed?

zcf said:
Damn it, I am not in Singapore at that time :(

Good ........ space for 1 more photographer ........ :bsmilie:

melvinmah said:
hi coolsmurf, may i know where u got this info?
it's not listed in IMM.com.sg, and time hasn't been confirmed?

got it from sin ming wanbao, anyway today edition also have a contest where u can win tickets and posters from the movie, and it states exactly the same thing as what i have posted in the 1st post.

Jeon Ji Hyun will be also grading which drawing of hers by those who joined the contest is the best representation of her @ IMM.

updated the first post for the timings...i am going!

Coolsmurf said:
updated the first post for the timings...i am going!
thx...for the time...:D
i should b there oso...hopefully my fren is bk by that time so can lent cam fm him...haha...if nt i gona vcam the event liao....

updated post with flight details of her arrival time

Status
Not open for further replies.