Jennifer: Is she that hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive DI work... Any tutorial for this? ;p

That guy a DI expert...check out his profile

That guy a DI expert...check out his profile
Yupz, he also got tutorials for other stuffs... But this one is really a high level one... :thumbsup:

Nice.

Nice, very nice ... NO, it's amazing!

This is awesome! ;)

hummzzz i'm going to give u my honest but personal opnion haha =P

comparing to your past photomanipulation images, i think this one is less refined, alot of minor details not touched up.
Might be because there is more shapes in the overlaying layers of this image? the layer edges seems to be rather rough.
The clothes also seems flat, and i'm not sure if its because of the rough edges or the lighting tone, but the lady dun seems to blend into the image.

I still prefer ur past works, the way you play with colors to create themes and moods roxxx haha.

hummzzz i'm going to give u my honest but personal opnion haha =P

comparing to your past photomanipulation images, i think this one is less refined, alot of minor details not touched up.
Might be because there is more shapes in the overlaying layers of this image? the layer edges seems to be rather rough.
The clothes also seems flat, and i'm not sure if its because of the rough edges or the lighting tone, but the lady dun seems to blend into the image.

I still prefer ur past works, the way you play with colors to create themes and moods roxxx haha.

i agree here... this looks less thought out than previous works, very "cut and paste" and the overall composition is too tight.

still a very good job, ask me to do and i'll have no hair left.... that's if i can even come up with any creative concept in the first place! :bsmilie:

my preference aka 2 cents will be not 3 qtrs pants but full length dress for this devilish image.
the fair skin and shoes just doesnt fit into such an image.
but nice di!

yo bro.. have not seen u post for quite a while.. nice DI work.. got to give me some tuition some day.. hee..

Nice Background :bigeyes:

I've to agree with jeanie that the clothes shld be a full length dress to portray the "feel".
Nonetheless, THIS IS :thumbsup: DI work.

:)

Nice. but i saw this concept appeared somewhere before...think it was for a done for a artist or a singer..... :sweat:

Nice DI, but the shoe and pants does not match.

Wow.. thanks for the replies and feedback. Greatly appreciated!
Well.. i do admit that this DI is quite a sub-standard compared to some previous DI works I've posted here before. Its largely because i spent too little time on this picture

I did this jennifer's picture during the breaks between my lessons on my laptop, and I spent just about 2hrs. (some other works, I spent like 10+hrs, but not this) And I know that 2hrs is not enuff to do a really good photoshop work. Anyway, also glad that some of you still remember my past DI works.

Please keep your comments come in... :thumbsup:
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.