Jeluntong Tower: In search of woodpecker

Status
Not open for further replies.

szekiat

Jan 19, 2002
London
Visit site
I intend to head back to the towers to try and catch the woodpeckers in the coming week. Any followers? Pls follow the following format:
1) Name;Contact No.; Preferred day

1)Szekiat; 90698948;Monday
2)
3)
4)

Hi SK,

Didn't see you lugging your 400mm beast with you the other day, what are you using now?

I might be there on Monday but not sure yet. PM me a time and I'll try to be there around then if Im going. You don't want more than a couple of people in that shaky tower especially if got no IS ;)

Yeah, its really pretty shaky when theres more than 5 on the very top, which is why weekdays are usually better, with less people around.

Although we did have a problem with noisy bunches of old men commenting about how they had leeches stuck to the various round parts of their body, pretty darn annoying, and they scared off all the birds!

400 2.8!!! hes still using it.

If the weather holds, I should be there on Monday afternoon. You guys need me to bring lunch or snack?

okay well hopefully we will see everyone there, i am going on monday only now.
in the early morning with sze kiat, we would probally camp on the tower for quiet some time.

Great! Look forward to seeing all of u on monday then. Terrence, u gonna be there? Bring some of your toys eh?

Hi guys,
I dont know any of you people, was wondering if I can join in too?

Sure, come along.
i think thats about all we can accept into the group, any more and it will become a really shakey tower.

Kiat, are you going to advise meeting time at the tower, or is it as usual at 730am?

1)Szekiat; 90698948;Monday
2)Nicholas; 91014490; Sunday/Monday
3) Kai ; 94562317 ; Saturday
4)mEc ; ;Monday

um... I dont know the way to the tower, is it convinent for anyone to guide me from the MacRitchie public carpark? :embrass:

we're all going in via SICC. I'm probably picking nicholas up from Bishan MRT. Anyone else needs a ride? Will be meeting him there at 0630 on monday morning. Terrence, are u coming?

Omg, 0630? A bit early for me on a monday morning la. I will probably pop by 0930.

No more toys at the moment since my 500 already sold off... sigh, I miss the heavy bugger. My longest now is my 300, guess I'd be bringing the 2x along.

The light has really been good in the evenings, you might want to consider a later shoot to take advantage of the light.

nah...i have other plans for tomorrow evening...maybe some other time...just u and me terrence?

szekiat said:
nah...i have other plans for tomorrow evening...maybe some other time...just u and me terrence?

Sounds like a date, I'll put on my pretty dress.

I will pop by about 0930 or so, no problems if you guys have already left, I've got to go by the gym anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.