Jebson & Jessen No longer the agent for Metz !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzesian

Mar 16, 2004
Bukit Merah
Just back from CP ! was told J&J is no longer the agent for Metz, it might be a good sign... as J&J is not doing justice to my favorite flash Metz ! which I'd used for the past 20 years... since the good old days of 35mm...

Anyone knows who's the new agent for Metz in Singapore ?

tzesian said:
Just back from CP ! was told J&J is no longer the agent for Metz, it might be a good sign... as J&J is not doing justice to my favorite flash Metz ! which I'd used for the past 20 years... since the good old days of 35mm...

Anyone knows who's the new agent for Metz in Singapore ?
why didn't you ask the person at CP?

I happen to called them up this afternoon. It appears even J&J dunno who will be the new agent till Jan. Hope it comes up quick coz my 60CT4's head is falling off!!!

good news
please read the thread about jj in the pentax forum :bsmilie:

Erh what's the good news? Tried looking .. either that or i'm :rolleyes: ...

oh,
some members unhappy with JJ service as agent for various brands
maybe some other agent can do better

JJ is a giant trading company and perhaps photo trade stuff is too small-time for them to bother. It does make sense for them to concentrate on core business or higher profit items.

When I decide to look for a metz flash .. this happens :rolleyes: what a start for me :p

ricohflex said:
oh,
some members unhappy with JJ service as agent for various brands
maybe some other agent can do better

JJ is a giant trading company and perhaps photo trade stuff is too small-time for them to bother. It does make sense for them to concentrate on core business or higher profit items.

Can we know what is their core business? Or any other people here know? Thanks.:)

Splutter said:
I happen to called them up this afternoon. It appears even J&J dunno who will be the new agent till Jan. Hope it comes up quick coz my 60CT4's head is falling off!!!

What is the price of a dry-fit battery nowadays & where can we purchase it? Thanks in advance.:)

Looks like there will be lesser people buying Metz stuff already...till a new agent take over (if there's any). That's really bad news man!:( :angry:

Maybe Ruby should take-over :D

So far any news?

I think Pentax is without an agent now too?

Rumor says Shriro might be the next agent for Metz in Singapore .....

Woah man .. i hope the rumour is true ... :sweat:

tzesian said:
Rumor says Shriro might be the next agent for Metz in Singapore .....

Shriro is moving to 80 Anson Road, Fuji Xerox Towers on 23 Jan 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.