Jeans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolrence

Oct 15, 2006
Originally posted in the wrong section.. anyway:

Comments and critiques please =)

Canon 300D, 18-55 kit lense, natural light by the window, and some PP work.

i love it. both version are nice. but it could have been better with a levi's belt i thought..

Thanks!

Haha! No $$$ for levi's belt =P

hey, how come not 501 with fly?? ;)

that's levis trademark jean...buttom instead of zipper..

hey like the color version more...nice.

Lol! I'm not a Levi's fan :bsmilie:

Thanks =)

Great piece of work. I like the coloured version much more; I really love that hue of blue. Two thumbs up also for demonstrating how capable the much maligned kit lens can be in the right hands.

Great piece of work. I like the coloured version much more; I really love that hue of blue. Two thumbs up also for demonstrating how capable the much maligned kit lens can be in the right hands.

Thanks =)

I actually find the kit lens quite ok for certain shots.. just needs some touch-up using photoshop =)

whoa. Get True Religion loh...

kk.

I love both versions, but I do like the B&W version due to the stunningly good control and play of tonal values....

exceptionally well done.

Thank you =)

Hi, great work. Both version are nice, personally i like the colored version. Anyway, was your work published in some magazine recently?

Hi, great work. Both version are nice, personally i like the colored version. Anyway, was your work published in some magazine recently?

My work published? :think:

No... I'm not even a full-time photographer.. just a hobbist.. why? Did you see this on a mag somewhere? :think:

My work published? :think:

No... I'm not even a full-time photographer.. just a hobbist.. why? Did you see this on a mag somewhere? :think:

yea got a deja vu feeling, cant remember in which mag. i let u know if i come across it.

Status
Not open for further replies.